Are you a beginner and looking for complete step-by-step Blogger tutorials? You’re in the right place. In this post, I have listed all our Blogger tutorials that can help you to learn, set up, and customize your Blogger blog.
Blogger is one of the most popular free blogging platforms. It was owned by Google in 2003. The blogs on Blogger are created under the subdomain “.blogspot.com”, and that’s why it is often called Blogspot.
In these Blogger/Blogspot tutorials, I have covered almost all the topics like how to create a blog on Blogger, How to set up Blogger settings, How to redirect Blogger blog to a customs domain, Blogger SEO, How to monetize a Blogger blog with Adsense, Introduction to Blogger HTML Editor, Blogger widgets, How to insert and use conditional tags, and many more..
01. How to Create a Blog on Blogger
In this tutorial, you can learn about How to sign up for Blogger using your Gmail Id and create a free blog on Blogger, How to choose a domain name, How to write your first blog post, How to write ideal blog post, How to grow blog traffic, and some other topics.
02. How to Set Up Blogger Settings
After you create a Blogger blog it is important to set up, configure, and manage its settings. There are total 16 settings on Blogger. This tutorial covers all those 16 settings section-by-section from top to bottom.
03. Introduction to Blogger HTML Editor
Blogger HTML Editor is a tool on which you compose/edit blog posts and pages. In these Blogger tutorials you will learn about (1) How to use the Blogger HTML Editor (2) Introduction to the important HTML tags which are used when you compose a post on Blogger HTML Editor (3) How to add Read More link on Blogger posts (4) How to create a link to jump to specific part of a posts/page on Blogger.
- Complete Introduction To The Blogger HTML Editor For Beginners – Step By Step
- Understand Basic HTML Tags & CSS Properties Used on Blogger
- How To Add Read More Link On Blogger Posts
- How To Create A Link To Jump To A Specific Part Of Webpage On Blogger
04. Introduction to Theme Customize Settings on Blogger
The Blogger Theme Customize settings allow you to quickly and easily customize and control your theme without touching its code. There are mainly three types of Theme Customize settings i.e. Background Settings, Advanced Settings, and Gadgets Settings.
To know more about the Theme Customize settings, read this tutorial:
05. How To Change Favicon on Blogger
A favicon is a small, 16×16 PNG or ICON image that is shown inside the browser’s Location Bar at top-left corner when your blog and its pages are opened. It acts as a small logo for your blog and uniquely identifies a blog and website.
In this tutorial, you will learn about how to change/upload a favicon on Blogger.
06. How To Remove Or Hide Navbar In Blogger
A navigation bar or navbar contains links to various pages or sections of a website. On some of the builtin Blogger themes it appears at top of your blog. It is often considered unnecessary and does not look good at top of the blog, so it is generally preferred to hide.
07. Blogger Author
In these Blogger tutorials you will learn about (1) How to show Author Profile below posts (2) How to increase the size of author’s image thumbnail (3) How to add an author on Blogger (4) How to filter Bloggers posts by authors and show Authors widget.
- How To Show Author Profile Below Posts On Blogger | Edit Author Bio & Picture On Blogger
- How To Increase The Size Of Author’s Image Thumbnail In Blogger | Customize The Author Image
- How To Add An Author On Blogger | Blogger Permissions For Authors
- How To Filter Blogger Posts By Authors | How To List Down All The authors On Blogger
08. How to Show Blogger Posts On Twitter with Large Summary Image
When you share a Blogger post on Twitter it is shared with a small thumbnail, which is not as engaging as posts with a large thumbnail.
In this Blogger tutorial, you will learn about how to show your Blogger posts on Twitter with the large images.
09. How to Claim Website on Pinterest
In this Blogger tutorial, you will learn about how to claim your Blogger blog on Pinterest. It confirms that you are the owner of a website. After successfully claiming your website you can use Pinterest Analytics. A small Globe Icon having a Tick over it also appear next to your blog URL on Pinterest.
10. How to Show Zero Posts on Blogger’s Homepage
In this tutorial, you will learn about how to show zero posts on Blogger homepage. Instead of showing default posts on homepage you can show custom widgets.
11. How to Import/Backup Blogger Content
Import allows you to upload the backup on a Blogger blog and backup allows you to download the backup of your Blogger content(posts, pages, comments) to computer.
In this tutorial, you will lean about how to take the backup and import content on Blogger.
12. How to Import, Backup, and Install a Blogger Theme
In these tutorials, you will learn about how to import, backup, and Install a Blogger theme, both builtin and custom.
13. How to Delete a Blogger Blog Permanently
In this tutorial, you will learn about how to delete a blog on Blogger permanently.
14. How to Unlock, Move or Remove Gadgets on Blogger Layout
By default some of the widgets on Blogger Layout are not allowed to move and remove. By unlocking a gadget you can move it from one place to other on Layout and also remove it from layout.
In this Blogger tutorial you will learn about how to unlock widgets on Blogger Layout.
15. Blogger Widgets
There are so many useful widgets that Blogger builtin themes do not provide, so in these tutorials you will get the code of different widgets and how to add them on Blogger like Most Recent Posts widget, Specific Label Posts widget, Related Posts widget, List of Authors widget, Contact Form on a Separate Page, and Clock Widget.
- Blogger Widget – How To Show Recent And Specific Label Posts Horizontally & Vertically With Quality Thumbnails
- How To Add A Contact Form & Create A Separate Contact Us Page On Blogger
- How To Filter Blogger Posts By Authors | List of Authors Widget
- How To Show Clock Widget On Blogger
- Easily Integratable “Related Posts” Widget For Blogger With Thumbnails
16. Conditional Tags on Blogger
By inserting a condition in Blogger theme for a widgets you can restrict them to appear/hide on certain page or pages like Homepage, Pages, Item Pages, Labels, Specific Label, Specific Page, and Specific Item Page.
In this Blogger tutorial, you will learn about different types of pages and conditional tags on Blogger, and how to insert these conditional tags in Blogger theme.
17. Blogger SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is used to optimize your blog/website to perform better on the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
In these Blogger tutorials, you will learn about How to add sitemap, Custom robots.txt, How to link your blog with Google Search Console, How to link your blog to Google Analytics, etc.
- How To Configure Google Search Console On Blogger | Add Sitemap
- How To Connect Website To Bing Webmaster Tools | Bing Search Console
- How To Add & Test Custom Robots Txt On Blogger/Blogspot
- How To Configure/Set The Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger
- How To Link Google Analytics to Blogger
- How To SignUp & Use Free Google Keyword Planner | Google Keyword Research
18. Redirect Blogger Domain to Custom Domain
All the Blogger blogs are the subdomains of “.blogspot.com”. Blogger provides you an optional feature called Custom Domain. It allows you to redirect your subdomain “.blogspot.com” to a custom domain (standard domain). A blog with a custom domain looks more professional.
To know more about How to choose a domain name, How to buy a domain for Blogger, How to redirect your “.blogspot” URL to custom domain, and How to redirect naked domain to “www”, read these tutorials.
- Redirect Blogspot To Custom Domain | Blogger to Another URL
- How To Redirect Naked Domain To WWW If Your Domain Hosting Doesn’t Provide DNS Hosting
19. Blogger Monetization With Google Adsense
Google AdSense is one of the most popular pay-per-click program that allows you to monetize your blogs and YouTube channels with Google Ads.
In these tutorials, you will learn about how to apply for Google AdSense with your Blogger blog, and some other content related to AdSense.
- How To Display Google Ads On Blogger – Step By Step | Monetize A Blogger Blog
- How To Add Custom Ads Txt On Blogger & Get Pub ID From Adsense | Blogger Monetization
- How To Disable/Turn-Off Google Adsense Auto Ads | Adsense Turn Off Auto Ads On Content Pages
- How To Fix Valuable Inventory: No Content Google Adsense Error | Google Adsense Approval
- How To Change The Size Of Google Adsense Ads On Your Blog Or Website | Blogger
- How To Resolve Earnings At Risk – One Or More Of Your Sites Does Not Have An Ads.txt File On Blogger/Blogspot
- How To Increase Google AdSense Revenue – 8 Tips | Understand RPM, CTR & CPC
- Affiliate Marketing Vs Google AdSense: Which One Is Best & Profitable?
- How To Reduce Bounce Rate, Definition, Importance, Calculation, eCommerce | Google Analytics
- Solved: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited | Invalid Traffic Issue – Google AdSense
- How To Fill Manage Tax Info In Google AdSense | Withholding Tax, W-8BEN Form, US Tax Treaty
20. Change Blogger Contact Us Email
In order to know why it is important to change Blogger Contact Us email and how to change Blogger Contact Us email on Blogger, read this tutorial:
21. Blogger Comments Settings
In this tutorial, you will learn about how to show/hide comments box and enable/disable comments on Blogger.
22. Post Using Email
Post Using Email allows you to send and publish an email as a blog post on your Blogger blog. To know more about how to use Post Using Email feature on Blogger, read this tutorial:
23. Blogger To WordPress Migration
WordPress is the most popular, flexible, and advanced blogging platform. If you want to migrate your Blogger blog to WordPress then follow these tutorials:
- Beginner’s Guide To Migrate Blogger Blog To WordPress
- How To Migrate Custom Domain Blogger Blog To WordPress
24. Blogger Templates/Themes
In order to remain up to date with latest blog designs and trends you need responsive/mobile-friendly Blogger templates. The builtin Blogger templates are very few and do not meet all the requirements of a professional blog.
Also Read: Buy Professional Blogger Templates | For All Niches
Below are our handpicked responsive Blogger templates that you might find interesting for your blog. You can also hire a professional Blogger Developer to customize your existing template or design a new one for you.
- Best Responsive Blogger Templates For Portfolio, Agency, CV, Company & Enterprise Websites
- Best eCommerce Responsive Blogger Templates/Themes | Blogger Shopping Templates Review
- Hire Best Blogger Template/Website Developers | Customize, Develop & Fix Blogger Template
- 30+ Responsive Blogger Templates For News & Magazine | Professional Blogger Templates
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger Themes For Travel & LifeStyle | Blogger Templates
- Top 10 Responsive Blogger Templates For Photography Websites | Blogger Themes
- 10+ Responsive Blogger Templates For Personal Blog | Blogger Themes
- Best Blogger Templates For Food & Recipe Blogs
- Story Mag – Blogger Premium News & Magazine Template
If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.