Blogger is a free platform for blogging. Some people create blog for no reason or just for an experiment. When they try blogging and don’t find it interesting they feel that they should delete their blog, so that’s why Blogger provides you the option to delete your blog.
If someone wants to restore his blog later, he can restore within 90 days in case he has not deleted his blog permanently.
Blogger provides 3 options:
- Delete Blog
- Restore Blog
- Delete Blog Permanently
- Go to Blogger Dashboard.
- Click “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Manage Blog” section and click “Remove your blog”.
- Click “DELETE”.
- It also gives you the “Download Blog” link before you delete your blog.
- Once you click “DELETE” it will show you 2 options i.e PERMANENTLY DELETE & UNDELETE.
- If you click “UNDELETE” your blog will be sent to trash means within 90 days you can restore your blog. After 90 days it will be deleted automatically.
- If you click PERMANENTLY DELETE your blog will be removed permanently and you will not be able to restore later.
How To Restore Blog
- At top-left of Blogger dashboard under the “Your blogs” section click the downward arrow. It will list all your blogs.
- All the recently deleted blogs will be listed under “Trashed blogs”.
- Click the blog that you want to restore.
- Click “UNDELETE” button.
- Your blog will be restored.
Delete Blog Permanently
- In the Restore-Blog step or Delete-blog step, click “PERMANENTLY DELETE” button instead of UNDELETE.
- Your blog will be deleted permanently. Once the blog is permanently deleted it cannot be restored.
- In general it is a good practice to take backup of your data before you delete.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- Get access to all the Blogger Tutorials.
- How To Display Google Ads On Blogger – Step By Step | Monetize A Blogger Blog | Earn Money Online
- How To Configure Google Search Console On Blogger | Add Sitemap | Inspect URL
- How To Add & Test Custom Robots Txt On Blogger/Blogspot | Blogger SEO
- How To Configure/Set The Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger | Blogger SEO