Sign-up email is the one that you use to Sign-in to your Blogger account.
Now why it is important to change the Contact-Us email on Blogger? From security point-of-view it is not a good practice to share your primary email with the blog visitors, “The email that you use to Sign-in to your Blogger account”.
The question is how do you share your email with your blog visitors?
Answer is simple. When any visitor sends you a message via Blogger Contact-Us form you will get an email in your email account.
When you reply to that email, the reply will be sent from your email like From: firstname.lastname@example.org. So visitor will receive your email along with your reply, and there is the possibility that he might try to hack your Blogger account using that email.
So that’s why it is important to have a separate email for your Blogger Contact-Us. Never use your primary email for Contact-Us.
How To Change Blogger Contact-Us Email
- Login to your Blogger account.
- Click “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “General” section.
- Click the “User Profile” link.
- Under the “Identity” section you will see “Email address”. Now enter the email address that you want your blog visitors to contact you.
- Above the “Email Address” you can see “Username”. This is the email that you use to Sign-in to your Blogger account.
- Click “Save Profile” at bottom of the page.
- Send a test email from your Contact-Us page to check the new settings.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Complete Step-By-Step Blogger Tutorials
- How To Add A Contact Form & Create A Separate Contact Us Page On Blogger | Blogger Widgets
- How To Display Google Ads On Blogger – Step By Step | Monetize A Blogger Blog | Earn Money Online
- How To Fix Valuable Inventory: No Content Google Adsense Error | Google Adsense Approval
- Hire Best Blogger Template/Website Developers | Customize, Develop & Fix Blogger Template