Do you want to know What is favicon? What are its benefits? and How to change/upload a favicon in Blogger? You’re in the right place.
A favicon is a small icon of 16 x 16 pixels associated with a website and all its pages which is placed at top-left corner of your browser’s Title bar.
There are two benefits of favicon. One, it acts as a mini logo for your website and Second, it helps website visitor to identify a website when he opens more than one website in tabs on their desktop browser.
Favicon is very important for any website. If your website does not have favicon it will be assumed as unprofessional. So favicon is one of those important things that a new website owner or a blogger must create and upload.
How to Upload a Favicon on Blogger
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Under the “Basic” section click the “Favicon” link.
- Click “Browse…” to upload your favicon image. Favicon could be PNG or .ICO file.
- Your existing favicon or new favicon will be shown beside the “Remove” link, as we have shown that place by a green box.
- Once you upload click Save.
- Now open your website and refresh the browser or press CTRL + F5 to refresh. If you don’t see favicon after refresh then clear the cache and history of your browser.
You must have learned about changing or uploading a favicon in Blogger. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Redirect Blogspot To Custom Domain | Set Up A Third Party URL
- Beginner’s Guide To Migrate Blogger Blog To WordPress
- How To Add A Contact Form & Create A Separate Contact Us Page On Blogger