Are you looking for showing clock widget on your Blogger blog? You are in the right place. Though Blogger does not provide the option to add clock widget, but you can use the third-party free code to display Time, Date and Clock on your blog.
- Go to ClockLink official page.
- Clock Link is a website that provides free clocks for your blog.
- There will be list of categories.
- Click the category of your choice.
- Click “Get Free Clock” button to get the code.
- Click “Accept” the ClockLink’s Terms & Conditions.
- Choose Your color.
- You have two options, Select by Timezone & Select by City. It is up to you which one you want.
- Select your Country and City.
- Choose the size of your clock.
- Once you are done with configuration Copy the HTML code that starts from “<iframe….
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Click “Layout”. Choose the section where you want to display the clock.
- Click “Add a Gadget”.
- You can drag the clock widget to any position in Layout.
- Paste the code into the box.
- Click Save.
- Open your blog and see how your clock looks like.
- You can use CSS to customize the styling and position of your clock.
- Get access to all our Blogger Tutorials.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments sections below.