We welcome brands, agencies, blogs, and digital marketers to offer quality guest posts to get published on Meer’s World.
Guest posts are a great way to spread your brand’s message while also growing traffic to your website.
Today, the guest posts have become an important part of the content marketing strategy of many businesses. The success of guest posts ultimately depends on how relevant, genuine, and helpful the content you provide to the readers is.
You can Contact Us via the Contact Us Page.
Here you can find more information about publishing a guest post on Meer’s World:
Guidelines & Limitations
The Guidelines will help your post to get ranked higher on search-engine results whereas Limitations will help us to maintain a sustainable AdSense monetization.
Since Meer’s World is monetized with Google AdSense, so we have to comply with AdSense’s Program & Google Publisher Policies. The guest post must not contain the keywords or content that can breach AdSense Publisher Policies.
According to Google Analytics, 86% to 90% traffic on Meer’s World is organic, a traffic that comes from search engines such as Google. So if you want your guest post to rank higher on Google search results you must follow these guidelines.
- The content should be original/unique and must not already be published somewhere else.
- The content should be purely written to impress visitors/readers not Google bots and robots.
- The density of “Focus Keyphrase” should be according to the size of your post content. Let’s say if the length of your content is 1000 words, the “Focus Keyphrase” should come at least 5 to 10 times in the content.
- The “Focus Keyphrase” is main keywords of your post title. For example, “How To Create a YouTube Video Step-By-Step” is a post title, the “Focus Keyphrase” would be “Create a YouTube Video“.
- The “Focus Keyphrase” must appear in the first paragraph.
- The length of paragraphs should not exceed 3 lines.
- Featured Image should be of good quality and meaningful. A Featured Image is the main image of a blog post which appears as a thumbnail.
Featured Image Size
The only acceptable Featured Image size on Meer’s World is 1000px X 600px. 1000px is the width and 600px is the height.