Do you want to know how to import and backup content on Blogger? You’re in the right place. In this tutorial, I will guide you step-by-step on how to import/restore content from backup, and how to take backup of your Blogger blog.
It is a professional practice to take regular backups of your content. In case you lose your data for some reason or your blog is removed by Blogger for breaching its policies, you can easily restore it. The Blogger backup includes Posts, Pages, and Comments, and it is stored in XML file.
01. How to Import & Backup Content on Blogger
Follow the steps to learn how to import/restore & backup content on Blogger.
- Sign-in to your Blogger.
- Click Settings from the sidebar.
- Scroll-down to “Manage Blog” section. You can see the Import content and Back up content, as shown in the next sections.
02. How to Import/Restore Content on Blogger
In this section, I will guide you on how to import/restore content on Blogger.
- Click the Import content, as shown in the Section 1.
- Click the IMPORT.
- Choose the XML file of your Blogger backup to upload. Your content will be installed on your Blogger blog.
03. How to Take Backup of Blogger Content
In this section, I will guide on how to take backup of Blogger content.
- Click “Backup Content“, as shown in the above.
- A pop-up will appear. Click DOWNLOAD.
- You can see that the backup has been download to computer in an .XML file.
- Get access to all the Blogger Tutorials.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.