Pinterest is not just a a photo-sharing platform rather you can actually make money from it by various ways. People often get literally skeptical when they hear that people are actually earning money from a photo-sharing platform.
For your information Pinterest has over more than 80 million users around the world and it is one of the fastest growing social media platforms.
By the end of this post you will get the answers of most of the queries regarding earning on Pinterest like:
- How can I make money on Pinterest without a website?
- Can you monetize Pinterest?
- How do I sell things on Pinterest?
- How to make money on Pinterest with Google Adsense?
- How to make money on Pinterest without a blog?
- How to make money on Pinterest with a blog?
- How to make money on Pinterest with affiliate links? Etc.
Important Articles On Pinterest
Let’s have a look on five simplest ways to make money online on Pinterest:
1. Choose A Niche & Build An Audience
- Create a Business Pinterest account of a specific niche(area of interest) like Technology, Startups, Travel, Sports, Fashion, Beauty etc. Make sure that whatever niche you choose you should be passionate and have some serious interest. Fashion and Beauty niches are the most popular on Pinterest. Create some Boards relevant to your niche and create Pins on them by targeting a specific audience.
- Now to get followers and promote your Boards and Pins follow the relevant boards and accounts on Pinterest. From those relevant boards you can follow lot of people to get follow backs. You can follow relevant Group Boards as well so that it will boost your Pins to the larger audience.
- Once you manage to get large number of target followers, companies/brands will automatically approach you to promote their products on Pinterest.
2. Approach Brands For Sponsorship
- Once you mange to get huge target following you can also approach brands relevant to your niche. For instance your niche is Fashion. You can approach Fashion and Beauty brands to promote their products by showing your Pinterest account analytics like monthly traffic, followers, etc.
- If you have a blog or a website you can bring a massive traffic from Pinterest. Pinterest gives you the option that you can link your blog posts with Pinterest Pins. When someone opens a image on Pinterest and clicks it, he is redirected to your blog post.
- For instance you create a blog post on “Best web hosting company.” You create a Pin on Pinterest and link that blog post with it. Now someone opens that Pin on Pinterest and clicks, your blog post will be opened and there is a chance that he will buy web hosting and you will earn your commission.
- People often ask how to make money on Pinterest with Google Adsense. The answer is, from your blog or website monetized with Google Adsense.
4. Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate marketing is a great way of earning on Pinterest. To do affiliate marketing you don’t need any blog or a website. Simply create a Pin and add your affiliate link. When someone opens your Pin, clicks the affiliate link and buys that product, you will get commission for that.
- For instance you create a Pin for iPhone 11 Pro Max and add your iPhone 11’s Amazon affiliate link. When someone will click that iPhone 11 image, the product page of iPhone 11 will be opened on Amazon and if he buys you will get commission. There are hundreds of thousands of online affiliate programs that you can join like Impact Radius, Amazon, CJ Affiliates, ClickBank, eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress, Payoneer, Rakuten Linkshare, etc.
5. Sell Your Own Brand Or Product
- If you have your own brand or a product you can use Pinterest to promote. For instance you have an E-Commerce blog or a website, you can drive traffic from Pinterest and produce sales. Other example could be like, you run a training institute, you can share your various courses on Pinterest by creating Pins.
- If you don’t have a blog or a website you can still promote your brand or product by giving the information directly on your Pin description and image. For instance you have a Training Center and don’t have a website. To promote your courses you can put the information like contact number, email and course fees directly on the image and Pin description.
- How To Make Money Via TikTok | Advertise With TikTok | Earn Money Online
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel | Earn Money From YouTube | Show Google Ads On YouTube Videos
- TranscribeAnywhere Affiliate Program | Earn 20% Commission On Every Sale | Earn Online
- HostGator Affiliate Program – Sign Up & Earn High Commissions From Any Part Of The World
- Best Affiliate Program In Pakistan 2020 | 30% Commission Per Sale | Payment Proof
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.