Do you want to join Amazon Associates Affiliate Program in Pakistan and make an online income? You’re in the right place.
In this tutorial, we will guide you step-by-step on How to register for Amazon Associates Affiliate Program from Pakistan, How to make money from it, and How to receive your Amazon earnings/commissions.
Amazon Associates affiliate program is one of the largest and most popular affiliate programs. As you know that Amazon is the largest eCommerce marketplace in the world, offers millions of products to customers. So whatever your niche is, there are always going to be relevant products to promote and make commissions.
Following topics will be covered in this article:
- How To Create Payoneer Account
- How Amazon Affiliate Program Works
- How To Sign Up For Amazon Affiliate Program
- How To Get Your Product Affiliate Links
- How To Make Money From Amazon Affiliate Program
01. How to Create Payoneer Account
In this section you will learn about how to create a Payoneer account step-by-step.
The payment methods like PayPal and Credit Card are not available in Pakistan. Amazon offers Payoneer as the payment method for people who are signing up from Pakistan.
Amazon sends payments (earnings) to Payoneer account from where you can withdraw money to your local bank account in Pakistan. Creating the Payoneer account during the sign up process is not mandatory, you can create Payoneer account later and set up in your Amazon affiliate account.
02. How Amazon Affiliate Program Works
Amazon Associates affiliate program works in three steps:
- Step 1 (Join): Signup for Amazon Associates affiliate program and create an account.
- Step 2 (Advertise): Create affiliate links for your desired products and share/advertise them to people. This affiliate program requires you to have either blog, YouTube channel or a mobile app.
- Step 3 (Earn): When you produce sales of Amazon products you will earn certain amount of commission. There are various commission rates for various products like some categories have 2% commission, some have 5% commission and some have 10%. For bounty programs you earn fix amount for every signup/subscription .
03. How To Sign Up For Amazon Affiliate Program
In this section, we will guide you on signing up for Amazon Associates affiliate program from Pakistan.
- Go to Amazon Affiliate Page.
- Click the Sign up link.
- Click the “Create your Amazon account” button.
- Enter you Name, Email, and Password.
- Click the Create your Amazon account.
- It will send you an OTP (One Time Password) to your email account for the verification of your email id that you have provided above.
- Open your Email Account.
- Open the OTP Email from Amazon.
- Copy the OTP code.
- Paste into the textbox in “Verify email address” step.
- Click “Create your Amazon account“.
Fill the Account Information here:
- Enter Payee Name. Payee means the name of the person to whom payment will be sent.
- Enter your Address in the Address Line 1.
- Enter your City Name, Province or Region Name, Zip or Postal Code of your city.
- Choose “Pakistan” in Country.
- Choose your Country Code and enter your Phone Number.
- In Who is the main contact for your account?. Select the first option, “The payee listed above“.
- Click the Next button.
Website/Blog or Mobile App Information
- In Enter Your Website(s) add all your blog/website URLs on which you will be promoting or displaying banners, links, widgets, etc, from Amazon Associates. It is mandatory to add at least one website. Related: How to Start a WordPress Blog | How to Start a Free Blogger Blog.
- In Enter Your Mobile App URL(s) add the URLs of your mobile apps. It is optional.
- Once you add URL(s), click Next.
- If your blog, website or app is made for children age greater than 13 then choose No. This “No” means your blog, website or app is made for people who are older than 13 years.
- Click Confirm.
- In What is your preferred Associates Store ID? Enter your Associate Store ID. It could be anything. This ID will be used for tracking your links. You can see this ID in between your affiliate product links.
- In What are your websites or mobile apps about? Enter the information about your mentioned website(s)/app(s), and type of Amazon products you want to promote on them.
- In Which of the following topics best describes your websites or mobile apps? Select the Primary and Secondary Topics. For example, if your blog is about Fashion, choose Fashion.
- In “How do you drive traffic to your website(s)?” Tick all those options that you use to bring traffic to your blog or website.
- In How do you utilize your websites and apps to generate income? Choose the Primary and Secondary ways that you use to generate income Like Google Adsense, CJ Affiliate, Display Advertising, etc.
- In “How do you usually build links?” Choose the first option “Blog Editor”, if you have a blog like a WordPress blog or a Blogger blog.
- In How many total unique visitors do your website and apps get per month? Choose the range of your blog or app’s monthly traffic.
- Choose the primary reason for joining Amazon affiliate program. There are three options. Choose the second option (To monetize my site) if you are joining for making money.
- In How did you hear about us? Select the option that gave you information about Amazon Associate affiliate program.
- Enter the Security Captcha.
- Tick the terms and conditions of Amazon Associates Operating Agreement.
- Click the Finish button.
- You will be redirected to Congratulations page. Here you have the option to configure your Payment method. If you don’t have a Payoneer account or not created a Payoneer account yet, click “Later”. You can configure your Payment method later as well.
- If you have a Payoneer account, click “Now” to configure Payment.
- You will be redirected to Amazon Sign-In screen. After you enter the password you will be redirected to Two-Step Verification, as shown in the next step.
- Choose your Country Code and enter your Phone Number.
- Choose Text message (SMS) option.
- Click the Send OTP button. Within few seconds you will receive an OTP on your phone.
- In the Enter OTP type the OTP that you will receive via SMS.
- Click the Continue button.
Now you will be redirected to Payment Method configuration page. Here we will guide you on how to integrate Payoneer with Amazon.
- Choose the first option “Pay me by direct deposit“. $10.00 minimum earnings means your earnings will be sent to you when it will be greater or equal than $10.00.
Fill the payment information from your Payoneer account. We will guide you in the next step to how to get this information from your Payoneer account.
- In “Bank Location“, choose United States.
- In “Account Holder Name” Enter Beneficiary name.
- In “Account Number” Enter Account number.
- In “Bank Name” Enter Bank name, mostly it is First Century Bank.
- In “Bank Currency” Choose US Dollars.
- In “Account Type” Choose Checking.
- In “Routing Number/ABA Number” Enter Routing (ABA).
Once you fill your Payoneer account details here, click “Submit and Continue with Tax Information.”.
Login to your Payoneer account.
- Click Get paid.
- Go to USA Receiving account and click View details link.
- Now copy the Payoneer account details and Paste in the Amazon Payment Method above.
Tax is applicable for U.S citizens only. Fill the “Tax Information Interview” below so that you don’t have to pay tax.
- In “What is your tax classification?” Choose “Individual.”
- In “For U.S. tax purposes, are you a U.S. person?” Choose “No“.
- In “Are you acting as an intermediary agent, or other person reeving payment on behalf of another person or as a flow-through entity?” Choose “No“.
- Provide your Full name. This name should be the same as you have given above in Payee Name.
- In Country of citizenship choose Pakistan.
- DO NOT tick on “I have a Non-US TIN” and “I have a U.S. TIN” options. If any of them is Ticked, Untick them.
- In “Why are you not able to provide a TIN?” Choose the first option “The country where I am liable to pay tax does not issue TINs to its residents”.
- In Location of services performed, choose first option ,”All services will be performed outside the U.S.“.
- Tick “I consent to provide electronics signature……“.
- In Signature textbox, enter your Full Name.
- Click the Save and Preview button.
- This is the preview of your Tax Interview.
- Click the Submit Form.
- You will be shown a message that your tax information has been validated successfully.
- Click the Exit Interview button.
- You can see that the Current Tax Status is Completed. The Amazon Associates affiliate-program’s Sign Up process is also completed.
- Now you have 180 days to produce at least 3 or 4 sales to make your account fully approved.
- If you fail to produce required sales or good amount of traffic within 180 days Amazon will cancel your affiliation, but you can apply again after the rejection.
- When you apply again you have to choose different Associate Store Id and you have to update all your old affiliate product links on your blog or app with your new product affiliate links.
04. How To Get Your Product Affiliate Links
In this section you will learn about how to create your product affiliate links in your Amazon Associates account.
For every product Amazon provides you a unique link that you can share with people via your blog, website, social media, etc. If someone buys that product via your links, you will earn commission for that.
- Login to your Amazon affiliate program via Amazon Affiliate.
- Enter the name of your desired product in the search bar to get your affiliate link of the product.
- Click the downward arrow to copy the affiliate link. It will generate a long affiliate link for your product. Click “Shorten URL with amzn.to” to shrink your affiliate link, as shown below.
- Click the “Get link” if you want the HTML code(banner) of that product to insert on your blog or website. Your affiliate link will already be inserted in the HTML code.
- Click the “Shorten URL with amzn.to?” to get a short link. Copy your shortened link and share with your audience.
05. How To Make Money From Amazon Affiliate Program
Since you have successfully joined Amazon affiliate program now it is time to learn how to make money from this incredible affiliate program.
In order to know “Amazon Commission Rates For Categories & Services” and “How to make money from Amazon affiliate program in 3 different ways” read this article:
Find the top Affiliate Programs on which you can apply from Pakistan and all over the world. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Create Amazon Seller Account From Pakistan
- 5 Different Ways To Earn Money From Amazon In Pakistan
- How To Create Free Amazon Kindle Account From Pakistan
- 15 Legitimate Ways To Earn Online In Pakistan From Home
- How To Join Daraz Affiliate Program & Make Money Online
- 20+ Best Amazon Seller Tools Affiliate Programs
May 20, 2020 at 9:14 pm
Thank you, Meer Basit. This is really helpful and simply wonderful as you explained it very well. Thanks again.
May 20, 2020 at 11:33 pm
You’re most welcome Khalid. Best of luck.
August 13, 2020 at 11:08 pm
Thank you brother, first attempt mein hee account approved from instruction. 🙂
August 14, 2020 at 1:38 am
You’re most welcome! Umar.
September 3, 2020 at 8:13 am
Amazing information. Very value-added content. Thank you so much!
September 4, 2020 at 1:41 am
You’re most welcome, Hazy!
September 3, 2020 at 11:03 am
Great article sir thanks for sharing.
September 4, 2020 at 1:42 am
You’re most welcome, Pratik!
September 12, 2020 at 11:55 am
there is no option of pakistan in bank account option
September 13, 2020 at 1:43 am
I think you are confused. Follow the steps as we have shown above and provide the details of your First Century Bank from your Payoneer.
Local bank accounts are added on Payoneer >> Settings >> Bank Accounts.
Read this tutorial: How To Add Or Delete Local Bank Account In Payoneer Step-By-Step( https://www.meersworld.net/2020/05/how-to-add-delete-bank-account-in-payoneer.html)
September 16, 2020 at 5:05 am
Sir please tell me can we share link of amazon product on different youtube videos comment section or on instagram comment section or on some specific post??
Secondly, on facebook profile or by joining different groups?
September 17, 2020 at 1:44 am
Yes you can share Amazon links anywhere like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. You must have seen that YouTubers who make product reviews put their affiliate links in the description they even mention in the video.
September 20, 2020 at 12:35 pm
Sir as amazon services are limited in pakistan so how can i sell the amazon product to a person in Pakistan? I mean while being in Pakistan we can share link of the product only to the people outside the pakistan ? as no one can buy amazon products in pakistan please guide me im intrested in this
September 20, 2020 at 1:46 am
Some banks in Pakistan like MCB supports online Amazon payments and also people having Credit Card, PayPal can buy from Amazon, but again there are limitations, not every Amazon product is shipped to Pakistan.
It is not a good idea to refer/sell Amazon products to people in Pakistan unless until Amazon does not come to Pakistan. It is better to target people outside Pakistan.
You can also create separate Amazon associate account for each country and target its audience. For example if you create Amazon India account you can refer/sell Amazon India’s products to Indian people.
Amazon US is the largest market.
September 20, 2020 at 4:15 pm
yes but that can be possible only if we live in that particular country and if there is some other way … I request you to make an article for that for our guidance/…..
September 21, 2020 at 1:48 am
Not necessary to live in that country. Your only concern is to share your affiliate links, does not matter where you live. In this tutorial you are signing up for US Amazon associate account, which is default. Similarly you can create associates accounts for UK, Canada, India, Japan etc.
October 25, 2020 at 7:32 am
This is the only article I have found immensely helpful so far. Thank you so much for the great effort.
October 25, 2020 at 1:49 am
You’re most welcome.
December 3, 2020 at 9:09 am
Account create kiya lekin Mobile number or email Verify kr diya ho bhi gya lekin ab signIn krne k bad page not found keh deta hai
December 4, 2020 at 1:54 am
Username or password theek laga rahay ho aap?
December 14, 2020 at 9:05 am
Meer Abdul Basit you seem to be a good entrepreneur in future. I want to meet you as I living near your Nust uni.
December 15, 2020 at 1:56 am
Thanks Healthy Health for your lovely words. My NUST university? I haven’t studied at NUST
December 14, 2020 at 9:08 am
please visit and let me know , May I start amazon programme on above blog where traffic not enough.
December 15, 2020 at 1:57 am
Not at all! You have only published 4 or 5 posts, not enough. Apply when you bring at least 1000 or 1500 views per day. Consistently publish articles. Good thing about your blog is that it is a single niche blog. Single niche blogs earn good money from affiliate programs.
If you can afford redirect your “.blogspot” domain to some custom domain like “ufitever.com” and also buy a professional Blogger theme. You blog will look more professional.
December 29, 2020 at 3:27 pm
Great content bro it help me a lot thank you so much
December 30, 2020 at 1:59 am
You’re most welcome, Asghar!
February 4, 2021 at 11:39 am
I have not a personal blog or app i paste url on different one can i do it ?
February 5, 2021 at 2:00 am
Yes you can do it.
March 8, 2021 at 7:20 pm
Basit can i get approval from amazon.in while i am in pakistan
March 9, 2021 at 2:04 am
Yes, you can apply for the affiliate program of any Amazon marketplace.
March 27, 2021 at 11:04 am
Hello, Will the process be same in 2021?
March 28, 2021 at 2:04 am
Yes, it should be.
March 30, 2021 at 9:09 am
hi, do you have any guidance for blog starter plz
March 31, 2021 at 2:06 am
Yes, why not! Plz go through this: https://www.meersworld.net/2021/03/how-to-start-blog-make-money-2.html
April 21, 2021 at 3:24 am
Kya Pakistani account bna Sakta hai? I mean ager Pakistani apna address postal code etc. to allow hai? Dosari cheez kya sales per to effect ni prta. Kindly mujhe confirm kr dein
April 22, 2021 at 2:09 am
Title says “How To Join Amazon Affiliate Program From Pakistan Or Anywhere” :). You must provide the exact information of your location, postal/zip code, etc. No it does not have any impact on your sales.
April 21, 2021 at 3:31 am
3 months SEO mein lg jte hein sales nu generate hotein. Kya UK USA ke liye BHI yehi policy hai ke 3 months bad decide krein ge approve Ka ?
April 22, 2021 at 2:11 am
How do you use Amazing Affiliate Program? YouTube? Blog? Amazon services are not available in Pakistan. To produce sales target the countries where Amazon services are available. The default Amazon affiliate program is US. When you signup you are actually registered for Amazon US Affiliate Program. There is no Pakistani Amazon. The 3 month policy is for all countries.
May 16, 2021 at 7:34 pm
Janaman. Yakeen manaoo Article par ka mazaa agaii…
Itnaa detailed article. Har jeez cover ki ha apna ak hi post mein…
Sacch pataoon to pehlii bar kissi Pakistani ka article ko par kr feel hovaa ka waqaiii bandaa mein dam ha…
Brother Love you for your hard work…
Keep it up…
May 17, 2021 at 2:14 am
You’re most welcome, Janaman 🙂
May 22, 2021 at 7:18 pm
Hey Basit! the information is valuable as hell! I just have a question.
What is routing number? and how do we get it for banks like Meezan?
Another question is that if we enter U.S, do we pay tax?
May 23, 2021 at 2:15 am
(1) Routing (ABA) is a sequence of 9 digits used by banks to identify specific financial institutions within the United States. It is available in your Payoneer USD Receiving Account.
(2) Pakistani bank accounts don’t have Routing number.
(3) You receive money from Amazon via Payoneer. From Payoneer you withdraw money to your local back account such as Mezan, MCB, etc.
(4) Yes if you are physically present in the US then you have to pay tax, but If you create your Payoneer account on Pakistani NIC and withdraw money to Pakistani bank account, you can escape from tax. They can’t track you.
(5) If you want to create Payoneer account read this tutorial: https://www.meersworld.net/2020/05/how-to-create-payoneer-account.html
June 3, 2021 at 7:12 am
Very useful and detailed information. Thank you so much.
June 4, 2021 at 2:17 am
You’re most welcome, Wajeeha!
July 24, 2021 at 2:09 pm
I must say this is an amazing blog. Indeed very helpful article.
July 25, 2021 at 2:18 am
Thanks Zubair for your nice words!
August 15, 2021 at 2:21 pm
Thank you so much. It was really helpful and to the point.
August 16, 2021 at 2:19 am
You’re most welcome,The Classy!
August 20, 2021 at 10:18 am
Hi thanks for sharing an amazing guide, its really helpful.
Recently, Amazon has declared that it’s adding Pakistan to its seller’s list. Amazon is known as an e-commerce giant that has now opened its door to Pakistani sellers almost two months ago.
August 22, 2021 at 2:20 am
You’re most welcome Shameel. Amazon has not only opened the doors for sellers in Pakistan, there are also opportunities for local freelancers and agencies to earn money by providing services to those Amazon sellers.