Do you want to join Amazon Affiliate Program from Pakistan and make an online income? You’re in the right place.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to join or set up Amazon Affiliate Program, how to make money from it, and how to receive your earnings.
Amazon Associates is one of the best and most popular affiliate programs. There are millions of affiliates from all over the world earning huge amount of money from Amazon Associates affiliate program.
Following topics will be covered in this article:
- How To Create Payoneer Account
- How Amazon Affiliate Program Works
- How To Sign Up For Amazon Affiliate Program
- How To Get Your Product Affiliate Links
- How To Make Money From Amazon Affiliate Program
01. How to Create Payoneer Account
In this section you will learn how to create a Payoneer account step-by-step.
The payment methods like PayPal and Credit Card are not available in Pakistan. Amazon offers Payoneer as the payment method for people who are signing up from Pakistan.
Amazon sends payments (earnings) to Payoneer account from where you can withdraw money to your local bank account in Pakistan.
02. How Amazon Affiliate Program Works
Step 1 (Join):
Step 2 (Advertise):
Step 3 (Earn):
When you produce sales of Amazon products you will earn certain amount of commission. There are various commission rates for various products like some categories have 2% commission, some have 5% commission and some have 10%.
There are some bounty programs as well where for every signup/subscription you earn fix amount. In the last step we will guide you like in what ways you can share/advertise Amazon products and earn money.
03. How To Sign Up For Amazon Affiliate Program
In this section you will learn how to sign up for Amazon Associates affiliate program.
- Go to Amazon Affiliate Page.
- Click Join Now for Free.
- Click “Create your Amazon account“.
- Enter you Name, Email and Password.
- Click Create your Amazon account.
- It will send you an OTP(One Time Password) to your email account just for the verification.
- Open your email account.
- Open the OTP Email from Amazon.
- Copy the OTP code.
- Paste into the textbox in “Verify email address” step.
- Click “Create your Amazon account“.
- Enter your Account Information here.
- Enter Payee Name. Payee means the name of the person to whom payment will be sent.
- Enter your Address, City Name, Province or Region Name, Zip or Postal Code of your city.
- Choose your Country.
- Enter your Phone Number. Choose your country code first.
- Choose the main contact for your account. Choose the first option,”The payee listed above“.
- Click Next.
Website/Blog or Mobile App Information
- Enter your blog, website or mobile app URL on which you will promote Amazon products.
- Enter URL and click Add.
- Once you add, click Next.
- If your blog, website or app is made for children age greater than 13 then choose No. This “No” means your blog, website or app is made for people greater than 13 year-old.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter your Associate Store ID. This ID will be used for tracking your links. You will see this ID in between your affiliate product links.
- Enter about your mentioned blog, website or app like what your blog or app is about.
- Choose the topics(primary and Secondary) that best describe your blog or app from dropdown menus.
- In “How do you drive traffic to your website(s)?” Tick all those options that you use to bring traffic to your blog or website.
- Choose the Primary and Secondary options that you use to generate income Like Google Adsense, CJ Affiliate, Display Advertising etc.
- In “How do you usually build links?” Choose the first option “Blog Editor”, if you have a blog like a WordPress blog or a Blogger blog.
- Choose the range of your blog or app’s monthly traffic.
- Choose the primary reason for joining Amazon affiliate program. There are three options. Choose the second option(To monetize my site) if you are joining for earning money.
- Choose how did you find about Amazon affiliate program.
- Enter the security captcha.
- Tick the operating agreement.
- Click the Finish.
- You will be redirected to Congratulations page. Here you have the option to configure your Payment method. If you don’t have a Payoneer account or not created a Payoneer account yet click “Later”. You can configure your Payment method later as well.
- If you have a Payoneer account, click “Now” to configure Payment.
- You will be redirected to Amazon Sign-In screen.
- Once you Enter password you will be redirected to Two-Step Verification
- Choose your country code and enter your phone number.
- Choose Text message (SMS)
- Send OTP.
- Within few seconds you will receive the OTP on your phone.
- Enter the received OTP via SMS on Two-Step verification.
- Click Continue.
Now you will be redirected to Payment Method configuration page. Here we guide you on how to integrate Payoneer with Amazon.
- Choose the first option “Pay me by direct deposit“. $10.00 minimum earnings means your earnings will be sent to you when it will be greater or equal than $10.00.
- In “Bank Location“, choose United States.
- In “Account Holder Name” Enter Beneficiary name.
- In “Account Number” Enter Account number.
- In “Bank Name” Enter Bank name, mostly it is First Century Bank.
- In “Bank Currency” Choose US Dollars.
- In “Account Type” Choose Checking.
- In “Routing Number/ABA Number” Enter Routing (ABA).
Login to your Payoneer account.
- Click Receive.
- Click Global Payment Service.
- Click “USD receiving account“.
- Now copy the Payoneer account details and Paste in the Amazon Payment Method in the above step.
Don’t worry, if you are not a U.S citizen, you don’t have to pay any tax.
- Now you will be redirected to “Tax Information Interview” step.
- In “What is your tax classification? Choose “Individual.”
- In, “For U.S. tax purposes, are you a U.S. person?” Choose “NO.”
- In, “Are you acting as an intermediary agent, or other person reeving payment on behalf of another person or as a flow-through entity?” Choose “NO”
- Provide your Full name. This name should be the same as you have given above in Payee Name.
- Choose your country of citizenship
- Do not tick on “I have a Non-US TIN” and “I have a U.S. TIN”. If any of them is by default ticked, untick them.
- In “Why are you not able to provide a TIN?” Choose the first option “The country where I am liable to pay tax does not issue TINs to its residents”
- In location of services performed, choose first option ,”All services will be performed outside the U.S.“
- Tick “I consent to provide electronics signature……“
- In Signature textbox, enter your full name.
- Click Save and Preview.
- This is your preview of Tax Interview.
- Click Submit Form.
- You will be shown a message that your tax information has been validated successfully.
- Click Exit Interview.
- You will see your Current Tax Status: Completed.
- You have successfully completed your Amazon Affiliate Sign Up.
- Now you have 180 days to produce at least 3 or 4 sales to make your account fully approved.
- If you fail to produce required sales or good amount of traffic within 180 days Amazon will cancel your affiliation, but you can apply again after the rejection.
- When you apply again you have to choose different Associate Store Id and you have to update all your old affiliate product links on your blog or app with your new product affiliate links.
04. How To Get Your Product Affiliate Links
In this section you will learn how to crate your product affiliate links in your Amazon Associates account.
For every product Amazon provides you a unique link that you can share with people via your blog, website, social media, etc. If someone buys that product via your links, you will earn commission for that.
- Login to your Amazon affiliate program via Amazon Affiliate.
- Enter the name of your desired product in the search bar to get your affiliate link of the product.
- Click the downward arrow to copy the affiliate link. It will generate a long affiliate link for your product. Click “Shorten URL with amzn.to” to shrink your affiliate link, as shown below.
- Click the “Get link” if you want the HTML code(banner) of that product to insert on your blog or website. Your affiliate link will already be inserted in the HTML code.
- “Shorten URL with amzn.to” to get a short link. Copy your shortened link.
05. How To Make Money From Amazon Affiliate Program
Since you have successfully joined Amazon affiliate program now it is time to learn how to make money from this incredible affiliate program.
In order to know “Amazon Commission Rates For Categories & Services” and “How to make money from Amazon affiliate program in 3 different ways” read this article:
Find the top Affiliate Programs on which you can apply from Pakistan and all over the world. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.