The Impact Radius is one of the most popular and emerging free-to-join affiliate networks. It provides great opportunity to content creators, publishers, bloggers, influencers etc, to link with the global brands and make money online.
It does not matter around which niche you are creating content because brands from all industries are advertising with Impact Radius such as Fashion, Apps, Art, Entertainment, Auto, B2B, Office Supplies, Baby, Kids, Toys, Computers, Electronics, Education, Home & Garden, Finance, Internet Services, Web Hosting, Pets, Pharmacy, Travel, Sports, Pharmacy, and many more..
The brands such as VirtualPBX pays from $10 to $1500 for producing a single sale. It is one of the highest paying affiliate program.
Impact Radius supports both PayPal & Wire Transfer payment methods. It means that anyone from any part of the world can join this affiliate network. If PayPal is not available in your country you can receive the payments via Wire Transfer means through your local bank account.
In order to join Impact Radius you have to go through the signup process. Once you submit the application it reviews it and informs you whether your application is approved or not.
In this post we will cover following topics:
- How To SignUp For Impact Radius
- How To Configure Payment Methods
- How To Submit Tax Document
- How To Edit Settings & Profile
- How To Use Impact Radius
01. How To Sign-up For Impact Radius
- To open the signup form for affiliates, Click Here.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter a unique Username.
- Enter a Password.
- Enter Account Display Name. You can write your First Name, Last Name or your blog/website name.
- Tick the Security Captcha.
- Tick the Agreements.
- Click “Create Account”.
- If you want to receive emails from Impact Radius, choose “Yes”.
- Click “Apply”.
- Your Impact Radius account is created, now you have to verify your Email ID.
- Click the “Complete Verification” link.
- Impact radius will send an email to your email account. It wants to make sure that the Email ID that you have provided belongs to you.
- Sign-In to your email account.
- Open your Inbox and open the Validation Email sent from the Impact Radius. If it is not present in your Inbox check in the SPAM folder. You can also resend the Validation Email if it is not received in your email account.
- Click the “Click to Activate Profile” button.
- It will redirect you to the confirmation page which tells you that your Email ID is verified.
- In order to complete your signup-process click the “Click here to go to your accounts…..”. It will redirect you to the Impact Radius sign-in page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click “Sign In”.
- You have successfully completed the Email Address verification step, now there are two more steps to complete the process i.e “Submit business information” and “Create your public profile”.
- Click the “Complete Verification” link again. It will redirect you to “Submit business information” step.
- In this step you have to fill Company Information. The “Company Information” here means your website/blog through which you are earning money.
- Enter your “Account Display Name”.
- Enter your “Website” URL.
- Choose your “Country” from the dropdown list.
- Enter your “Address”.
- Enter your “City” name.
- Enter your “State” name. In some countries like Pakistan there are provinces instead of states, so in that case write province name instead of state name.
- Enter the “Zip/Postal Code” of your city.
- Enter your “Phone Number”. First choose your country where you are located.
- Choose your “Timezone” from the dropdown list.
- Choose the Payment Method. There are two options i.e PayPal and EFT. The EFT means Electronic Funds Transfer. In this method money is directly transferred to your local bank account via your IBAN number
- Choose “Bank Location Country” means the place where your bank is located. If you choose PayPal you have to provide your PayPal Email ID or PayPal ID.
- Choose a “Currency”.
- In “Are you registered for Indirect Tax (e.g VAT, GST, HST)” choose “No, I am not registered for Indirect Tax” if you are not registered for indirect tax.
- Click “Save”.
- Here it is telling you that once you save this information you cannot change/edit the “Currency” of your account later. So it wants to make sure that you must choose the right currency.
- Click “I understand, continue”.
- You have completed 55% of sign-up process. Now you have to complete the “Create your public profile” step.
- Click the “Complete Verification” step again.
- Upload your “Company Logo”. It means your website/blog logo.
- Upload a “Company Cover Image”.
- Click the “Create Media Property” to add your website or mobile app. Once you add your property it will appear in the dropdown list.
- In the “Property Type” choose an option between Website and Mobile App.
- If you choose Mobile App choose a platform between iOS and Android.
- Enter the Property Name, means your website or mobile app name.
- Enter the URL of your property(website or app).
- Enter the Description about your property.
- Click “Save”.
- You can see that the property has been loaded in the dropdown list.
- Enter the Description of your company/website.
- Enter the “Search Keywords” relevant to your blog.
- If you have Facebook and Twitter pages enter their URLs.
- Enter the year in which you created your company/blog.
- In the “Primary Promotional Methods” choose the method through which you promote.
- Choose all your Secondary Promotional Methods through which you promote.
- In “Promoting Countries” add all the countries one-by-one where you promote or where you want to promote. You can do by clicking the “Add Another Country”.
- Click “Save”.
- You have successfully completed the three steps, 77% of your Account Setup is completed.
- Impact Radius team will review you profile and inform you whether your account is approved or not.
02. How To Configure Payment Methods
- Click the Downward arrow located at top right corner.
- Click the “Bank Account”.
- Impact Radius offers two payment methods i.e PayPal and Electronic Funds Transfer. Here it is only showing one option i.e Electronic Funds Transfer. There are two reasons (1) The country we have chosen is Pakistan where PayPal is not available (2) In the sign-up process we had chosen Electronic Funds Transfer.
- If you choose PayPal you have to provide PayPal Email ID or your PayPal ID. These configurations are for Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Choose your Bank Location Country.
- In the Payment Methods you can see “FX Wire(Processing Fee PKR1,211.00)”. It is the bank fee, equal to $12. The bank fee $12 is for all countries except United States. Whenever Impact Radius will send money to your local bank account it will deduct $12.
- In the “Beneficiary Account Name” enter your Bank Account Title. Mostly it is your official name also written on top of your ATM Card.
- In the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) enter your IBAN Number. If you don’t know your IBAN Number you can ask from your bank. In IBAN some characters are added to your local bank account number to make it international. Example: PK36 SCBL 0000 0021 2545 6702.
- In the BIC/SWIFT Code enter you banks SWIFT Code. Swift Code uniquely identifies the country, bank and branch where your account is registered.
- In the “Autopay” choose whether you want to receive your earnings on a fixed day of the month or when it reaches threshold. Impact Radius recommends the first option. If you choose the first options select a threshold value as well. It is better if you set high threshold value.
- Click Save.
03. How To Submit Tax Document
Most of the top affiliate networks are located in the United States, Impact Radius is one of them. It is mandatory for every US citizen to submit the tax documents involving in any business in the United States.
- Click the Downward arrow located at the top right corner.
- Click the “Tax Documents”.
- Choose the “W8-BEN” Tax Document, second option.
- Click “Continue”.
The Form W8-BEN (“Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting”) is required to submit by foreign persons such as investors, freelancers, affiliate marketers etc, who receive money from the United States.
- Click the “CONTINUE”.
04. How To Edit Settings & Profile
- Click the Kebab Icon located at bottom-left corner.
- Click “Settings”.
- GENERAL(Company Information, Account Users, Marketplace Listing, etc).
- TECHNICAL(Data Feed, API Access, Event Notification).
- BRANDING(Branded Settings).
- FINANCE(Bank Account, Finance Settings, Payment Brands).
05. How To Use Impact Radius
- How To Apply For Affiliate Programs(Brands).
- How To Create Affiliate Links
- Ads & Links
- How To Request Promo Code
- Understand Reports
01. How To Apply For Affiliate Programs
- Click “Brands”.
- Click “ALL BRANDS” tab.
- In “MY BRANDS” you can see all those brands which have accepted your request.
- In “APPLIED” you can see all those brands for which you have applied, but haven’t got response.
- In “INVITES” you can see all those brands who have requested you to join their affiliate program.
- At your left side you will see the list of all the major categories such as Apparel, Apps & Download, Art & Entertainment, Computer & Electronics, etc. When you click the Category from the list it will expand Sub-Categories. The Categories help you to filter affiliate programs. You can easily find the relevant affiliate program.
- Click on the affiliate program from the right side to see the details.
- Here you can see that an affiliate program “ConnectMiles” has been expanded.
- Before you Apply to any affiliate program read the information given about it.
- Online Sale/Pay Per Sale/Sale tells you the commission percentage or fixed amount that you will earn for producing a single sale.
- The “15 day(s)” is a cookie period. Let’s say someone clicks your affiliate link, visits the advertiser’s website, but leaves without purchasing. If he visits advertiser’s website again within 15 days and purchases the product you will still earn commission. Cookie period varies from advertiser to advertiser.
- Acceptance means the percentage of requests that it accepts, send by affiliates registered in Impact Radius. You can see that this advertiser accepts 91% proposals. Some advertisers accept very few requests.
- In “More Details” it shows Website Link, Serviceable Areas and Date Joined. This advertiser has not shown Serviceable Areas.
- After you Apply to any affiliate program you have to wait for few days. Impact Radius will send you an email to inform you whether the advertiser has accepted your request or not.
02. How To Create Affiliate Links
Once affiliate program approves your request you can create its affiliate links of homepage and individual product pages to share with people. When people visit advertiser’s website via your affiliate links and purchase something you get certain amount of commission.
You can create two types of affiliate links for an advertiser (1) Default affiliate link, which redirects visitors to default page (2) Affiliate links for individual product pages or services.
Firstly learn how to create your Default Affiliate Link for an advertiser:
- Choose the advertiser from the dropdown list for which you want to create your default affiliate link. Here you can see that we have chosen 365 Data Science Online Program.
- Click “Create”.
- The default affiliate link will be generated below.
- Click the link to Copy.
- Copy the URL of the page for which you want to create affiliate link. Here you can see that we have copied the URL of the “Introduction to Python” page.
- Paste the Copied URL into the “Enter a Landing Page (optional)” text field.
- Click “Create”.
- The affiliate link will be generated below. Click the link to copy and paste wherever you want. Similarly you can create affiliate links for other pages.
- When you refresh the page this link disappears, there will be the default affiliate link of the advertiser.
03. Ads & Links
In “Ads and Links” page you can get the code of ads such as banners, text links, etc, to display on your blog. If you don’t find suitable ads or want a custom ad, you can request your advertiser to provide the ad for you, as we have guided in this section.
Firstly we will guide you to how to get the HTML code for an ad:
- Click “Ads” tab from Menu.
- Click “Ads & Links”.
- Impact Radius displays the ads of all your advertisers. In order to filter the ads choose your desired advertiser from the “Brand” dropdown list. There are more filters as well like Ad Type and Deal Type. The “+” icons expands 7 more filters such as Banner Size, Language, etc.
- Once you choose filter/filters click the search icon to display the filtered results.
- Banners are the most popular ad types, so you will see banners there in different sizes. You can check things such as when was banner/ad uploaded, performance, etc.
- To preview the banner click on the thumbnail.
- To get the code of the banner/ad click the “Get code” button of the corresponding banner/ad.
- You can get banner code in both HTML and iframe. It is up to you which one you choose.
- Click “Copy to clipboard” to copy the code. Once you Copy the banner code Paste it in your blog/website. Impact Radius automatically creates your affiliate link and inserts into the banner code.
- You can find your affiliate link under the “Tracking Link” as well. This link will already be present in the banner code.
- Click “Ads”.
- Click “Request New Ad”.
- It will expand plenty of ad options such as Banner, Email, Rich Media, etc. Click the one for which you want to request ad.
- Choose an advertiser(brand) to whom you are sending the ad request.
- Choose a Deal. Remember that not every advertiser offers deal.
- Choose the Size of your ad.
- Choose the Language.
- Pick the Date. It tells advertiser that you need the ad before or till this date.
- If you turn-on “Exclusive Ad” only you can use the ad on your blog/website.
- In the “Optional Example” you can upload a sample of ad to guide your advertiser that you want similar type of ad.
- In the “Addition Instructions” you can elaborate the ad design, what do you want, etc.
- Click “Submit” once you are done.
04. How To Request Promo Code
- Click “Ads”tab.
- Click “Promo Codes”.
- Click “Request Promo Code”.
- Choose a Campaign, means advertiser/brand. Remember that not every advertiser offers promo code. The advertisers who offer will be listed in the dropdown list.
- Choose the deal for which you want to offer promo code. Some advertisers offer deal whereas some advertisers don’t offer deal.
- Enter a Promo Code of your choice. You can use this format: BRANDFEB21.
- Enter the Date Needed.
- You can write Addition Instructions in Comments.
- Click Submit to send the request.
05. Understand Reports
- Click “Reports” tab.
- Click “Action Listing”.
- This is how Action Listing Report looks like. You can filter reports by date, by event type, etc.
- The “Action ID” is the IP Address of the person who did action like Signed Up, Purchased, etc.
- The “Brand” is your advertiser.
- The “Event Type” tells you whether visitor has purchased the item or just signed up. There is no commission for Sign-Ups.
- The “Sale Amount” is the original cost of the product/service.
- The “Action Earnings” is your commission which is also called Payout.
- In order to check the details about an action click the corresponding Action ID.
- You can see plenty of information like Status Detail, Payout, Action Date, Referral Date, etc.
- Sometimes it shows the Referring URL and the Item Name as well. Referral URL means the URL of the page on which visitor clicked the affiliate link and purchased the item. Here it is not showing the Referral URL and Purchased Items, but normally it shows.
- How To Start A WordPress Blog & Make Passive Income Online
- How To Earn Money From Refer A Friend Payoneer Affiliate Program
- Fiverr: Best Affiliate Program | Complete Introduction To Fiverr Affiliate Program
- How To SignUp For Rakuten LinkShare | Configure Payments…
- How To Join Amazon Affiliate Program From Pakistan Or Anywhere