Do you want to know how to join Payoneer Refer a Friend referral program and make money from it? You’re in the right place.
In this tutorial, I will guide you step-by-step on how to join Payoneer Refer a Friend referral program and make money from it.
Payoneer offers you a referral program through which you can make money and grow your business by promoting Payoneer’s secure, fast and low cost solution to your contacts, freelancers, visitors and customers all over the world.
You can share your unique referral link through Blog Posts/Articles, Banners, Emails, Landing Pages, Facebook-Posts, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. You’ll get paid for every new customer that signs up for Payoneer through your link.
Following topics will be covered in this post:
- How Payoneer Referral Program Works
- How to Join & Get Your Payoneer Referral Link
- Stats & Earnings
01. How Payoneer Referral Program Works
In order to join Payoneer referral program you must have a Payoneer account and have received a minimum amount of earnings in USD already.
If you haven’t already created a Payoneer account, read this tutorial:
Payoneer provides you a referral link. You have to share this referral link to people. If someone clicks your link he will be redirected to the Payoneer Sign Up page.
If he signs up via your referral link and later receives $1000 USD in payments to his Payoneer account, you have successfully generated a referral. Both you and your friend will receive $25 USD as a reward. Friend here means the person who will create Payoneer account from your referral link.
02. How to Join & Get your Payoneer Referral Link
In this section, I will guide you on how to join Payoneer referral program and get your Payoneer referral link.
- Sign-in to your Payoneer account.
- Click on the Business network from the Sidebar.
- Click on the Refer a friend.
- You can’t see Payoneer referral link here because this account has not received a minimum amount in USD yet.
- When you will receive a minimum amount in USD your Payoneer referral link will be available, as you can see here.
- Copy your referral link and share with people through blog posts, YouTube, email, messengers, social media, etc.
03. Stats & Earnings
You can check your stats and earnings on the same page from where you copy your referral link i.e. Business network => Refer a friend.
It shows you how many times you have shared your referral link on social media, how many people have joined (signed-up) Payoneer via your referral link, and how much commission you have earned from referrals.
- On your Payoneer homepage under the Transactions, your commission will be shown as Reward just to differentiate it from rest of the transactions.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below. You can find plenty of other affiliate programs on Meer’s World.
- The 25 Highest Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Programs | Earn Top Commissions
- Best Affiliate Program In Pakistan | 30% Commission Per Sale | Payment Proof
- How To Make Money Via TikTok | Advertise With TikTok | Earn Money Online
- How To Do Affiliate Marketing With Amazon From Anywhere In The World? | Receive Amazon Affiliate Payment Using Payoneer
- 5 Simplest Ways to Make Money With Pinterest | Earn Online