Have you just started using Tumblr and looking for a beginner’s help or guide? Don’t worry, you’re in the right place.
Meer’s World is one of the best resources of Tumblr tutorials and beginner’s guides on internet. You can find each and everything related to Tumblr in our step-by-step tutorials & articles.
Apart from Tumblr’s basic tutorials and guides, you can also find content related to Tumblr SEO, Tumblr to WordPress migration, and Different ways to make money on Tumblr.
01. Set Up Tumblr
After creating a Tumblr blog you need to customize its settings, in order to make it look better and perform well. You can do it from Tumblr settings and Tumblr account settings.
Brief introduction to Tumblr | Create a Tumblr blog | Set up Tumblr settings | Set up Tumblr account settings.
02. Tumblr Custom Domain
Custom Domain is an optional feature that allows you to redirect your Tumblr subdomain to a custom domain.
What is custom domain | How to buy a domain for Tumblr | How to redirect your Tumblr blog to your custom domain | Create DNS Record for custom domain | Custom Domain testing errors.
03. Tumblr Theme
When you create a new Tumblr blog it sets a default theme for you. The theme settings allow you to change, install, and customize a theme.
Change your default Tumblr theme | Install a new Tumblr theme from HTML file | Top websites to buy premium & download free Tumblr themes.
- How To Change Your Default Tumblr Theme
- How To Install a New Tumblr Theme From HTML File
- 30+ Websites to Buy Premium Tumblr Themes | Free Download
04. Tumblr Text Editor
To create quality Tumblr blog posts it is important to learn how to use its feature-rich Text Editor.
Create a blog post in Tumblr | Learn to use Tumblr Text Editor (Settings, Options, Text Editing Tools).
Taking regular backups of your Tumblr blog are vital for the safety of your precious data. In case your blog is removed/deleted or your content is deleted mistakenly you can restore it from the backup.
Take backup of Tumblr theme | Take & download backup of Tumblr blog | Restore a Tumblr post from backup.
- How to Take Backup of Tumblr Theme
- How to Take & Download Backup in Tumblr
- How to Restore a Tumblr Post from Backup
Post+ is a builtin feature of Tumblr that allows its users to make money by creating the content for paid subscribers only.
Eligibility for Post+ | Setup & activate Post+ in Tumblr | Create/publish Post+ content In Tumblr | Become a Post+ Supporter on Tumblr.
- How To Setup & Activate Post+ in Tumblr | Make Money
- How To Create/Publish Post+ Content In Tumblr | Make Money
- How To Become a Post+ Supporter On Tumblr | Beginners
07. Tumblr SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It optimizes your blog and content to perform better in the search-engines search results. Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, and Yandex are some of the popular search engines.
What is SEO | Tumblr SEO settings | On-page SEO Guide | Link Tumblr to Google Search Console | Link Tumblr To Google Analytics.
- Tumblr SEO Settings & On-Page SEO Guide | Increase Traffic
- How To Link Tumblr With Google Search Console
- How To Link Tumblr With Google Analytics 4 | Measurement ID
08. Monetize Tumblr with Google AdSense
Google AdSense is one of the most popular free PPC-based advertisement platforms to monetize blogs and make money online.
Points to consider before you apply to Google AdSense | Sign Up for Google AdSense.
09. Migrate Tumblr to WordPress
WordPress is the leading, most popular, most powerful, open source, and widely used blogging platform. The free blogging platforms like Tumblr, Blogger, etc, have limitations. That’s why people who want more features, more freedom, and more flexibility they move to WordPress.
Buy Domain & Hosting | Install WordPress on your Hosting | Migrate Tumblr Blog to WordPress | Completely Import External Images | Things to Do After Migration.
Here is some more content that you might find interesting and useful:
- How to Make Money on Tumblr Blog | 7 Ways
- How To Delete A Post On Tumblr | Beginners
- How To View Full Size Tumblr Profile Picture | DP | Avatar
- How to Buy Blue Internet Checkmarks on Tumblr
- How to Add a Page on Tumblr | About Page
- How to Add a Custom Favicon on Tumblr | Change Favicon
- How to Customize Tumblr Dashboard
If you have any question related to above topics or you want to ask something else related to Tumblr, ask in the comments section below. Don’t forget to share this post with the other people.