YouTube is the world’s most popular video-sharing platform. Today creating a YouTube channel is one the most suggested ideas for people who want to make money online. In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step to how to create a YouTube channel.
People create YouTube channels for various purposes like some people create content on YouTube for fun, some for promoting their business and products, some for entertainment, some for education purposes and some for making money online means as a profession.
We will cover following topics:
- Create A Gmail Account/ID
- Sign-In To Gmail
- Create YouTube Channel
Step 1: Create A Gmail Account
- You can create a YouTube channel only if you have a Gmail account because YouTube is the proprietary of Google.
- Skip this step if you have already a Gmail account.
If you don’t know how to create a Gmail account then read this tutorial:
Step 2: Sign-In To Gmail
- Open YouTube .
- Click SIGN IN link at top-right corner.
- Enter your Email ID or phone number.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click Next.
Step 3: Create YouTube Channel
- Click your Gmail profile icon at top-right corner.
- Click Create a channel.
- Click GET STARTED.
- There are two option click SELECT under the Use a custom name section.
- Enter your Channel Name.
- Tick the checkbox.
- Click CREATE.
- Upload the picture for your channel.
- Click UPLOAD PICTURE.
- Enter your Channel Description.
- If you have a website you can link it with your YouTube Channel.
- Simply copy or enter the URL of your website like https://www.meersworld.net/
- You can also add links of your Social media profiles and pages.
- Click SAVE AND CONTINUE.
- Here is your YouTube Channel.
- Click YouTube Studio to go to your Dashboard.
Learn how to make a YouTube video in 5 simple steps:
Do You Want To Earn Money From YouTube?
By getting into YouTube Partner Program you can earn lot of money. In order to learn how to enable your YouTube channel for showing Google ads read this tutorial: