Do you want to view/zoom/download a full size YouTube channel profile picture? You are in the right place.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to view/download the full size YT channel profile picture/avatar without any website or software.
Though there is no such thing like Private for YouTube account profile picture, but its default size is only 100 X 100, which is too small to view. There is a small trick that helps you to view the full size YouTube account picture in different sizes.
Follow the steps to view & download the full size YouTube account picture:
- Open the desired YouTube channel or account whose profile picture you want to see in full size.
Here we have opened the YouTube account of Erica Fernandes. You can also open YouTube Accounts & Profile Pictures directly from the Video Comments Section.
- Right-click on the YouTube profile thumbnail/avatar/picture.
- Click “Open image in new tab” on Google Chrome, Opera & Microsoft Edge. On Mozilla Firefox click the “View Image“.
- The account picture will be open as a small 100 X 100 thumbnail.
- Go to its URL and find “s100″. This 100 is the width and height of the image.
- This is how a YouTube account URL looks like: “https://yt3.ggpht.com/a/AATXAJwowTvZ3fN8sloh9p_QUZ-4dugerhqIq2sQfw=s100-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo“.
- Now change the 100 into some other size like 400, 500, 600, 700, 1024, etc. Do not remove the “s“.
- Once you change the 100, hit the Enter.
- Here we have changed 100 into 1024: “https://yt3.ggpht.com/a/AATXAJwowTvZ3fN8sloh9p_QUZ-4dugerhqIq2sQfw=s1024-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo“.
- You can see a full size beautiful picture of Erica Fernandes.
- If you want to Save the image in your computer or mobile, right click on the image.
- Click “Save image as…“.
- Enter the Name and choose the Location in your computer/mobile.
- Click Save.
- Remember that it will be saved in your chosen size. Like if you have set image size 1024, it will be saved in 1024 X 1024.