Do you want to download TikTok videos in your computer? You’re in the right place. In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step to how to download TikTok videos in your computer without using any third-party tool.
TikTok is the fastest growing video-sharing platform. Everyday millions of users upload TikTok videos. It’s one of the biggest source of entertainment nowadays, so people not only watch and share TikTok videos, but also want to download in their computers as well.
If you find the solution in this article difficult, we have created a separate tutorial that also guides on how to download TikTok video through a website. It is much easier:
- Go to TikTok Trending from your desktop browser and open someone’s video.
- You can open the profile directly if you know the username of a person.
- For instance, in this tutorial we have browsed the TikTok account of one of the most prettiest girl Jan on TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@khangulkhanjan) to download one of her video.
- Right-click on the video and click “Inspect“.
- At bottom of the browser you will see the HTML code.
- Find the line that starts with <video playsinline loop src=”https://…..”
- Double Click on the video link to select it.
- Once you double click the link it will be selected and expanded.
- You can see that the video link is selected and highlighted in light blue color.
- Right-click on the link and click Copy.
- Now open a new tab on your browser & click “Paste & go to”
- The video will be opened separately.
- Right-click on the video and click “Save video as..”
- Choose the location where you want to save the TikTok video.
- Enter the name of video & Click Save.
- How To Make Money Via TikTok | Make Money Online
- Best Android App For Downloading YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vuclip, Vimeo, Metacafe Videos
- How To View/Download Full Size Instagram Profile Picture | Both Private & Public
- How To Download/Save Twitter Videos | Simplest Way
- Can You Really Make Money on TikTok by Watching Videos?
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.