Do you want to create a Payoneer account to receive your online payments or money? You’re in the right place.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to create/signup/register a Payoneer account.
Payoneer is one of the most widely used and secure online money transfer/receive financial service company. No matter whether you are a professional, blogger or a freelancer, Payoneer offers multiple ways to get paid online by international client.
You can receive and transfer money from any part of the world. It is absolutely free to join and there are no hidden fee charges for sign-up.
How Payoneer Works?
What Payoneer does is that it creates virtual accounts for you in the banks of Western countries like First Century Bank US. You are given Account Number, Routing Number, Swift Code, etc, for a particular currency.
Most of the International Clients, Affiliate Programs, and Freelancing Platforms pay you in the US Dollars.
Once a money is transferred to your Payoneer account you can withdraw to your local bank accounts in your country’s currency. The currency will be automatically exchanged following the international money exchange rates.
How To Sign-Up For Payoneer Account
- Go to official Sign-up Page of Payoneer.
- Click “Sign Up & Earn $25*”.
- You will earn $25 when your balance exceeds or reach $1000.
- It will ask to choose the right account for you. In other words it is asking you, “What Are You?“. Depending on your profession or services choose the most suitable option.
- Depending on your above chosen Option, it will show some more option/s that ask you “What Are You Looking For?“
- You can see here that for “Freelancer, Service Provider or SMB” account type it is showing the option “Get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces”.
- In the next step it might ask you about your Monthly Volume like how much money you receive or expected to receive per month.
- Chose your monthly volume range.
- Click the “REGISTER” button to begin the Sign-Up process.
Step 1: Get Started
- You can create two types of account (1) Individual (2) Company. Here we are creating for “Individual”.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Make sure to provide this information according to your official certificates like Birth Certificate or National Identity Card.
- Click NEXT.
Step 2: Contact Details
- Choose your Country.
- Enter your correct & complete Address.
- Enter your City/Town name.
- Enter the Postal or Zip Code of your city. If you don’t know Google it.
- Enter your active Mobile Number because it will verify your number by sending a code. Do not give someone else’s number.
- Click the “Send code” link inside the “Verification Code” textbox. It will send you a code via text message.
- Enter the code that you will receive on your phone in “Verification Code” textbox.
- Click NEXT.
Step 3: Security Details
- Enter your Username. Username is your Email. The email address that you have entered in the Step 1, enter that again here.
- Enter a secure Password.
- Choose a Security Question and Enter the answer. Note down this question and save somewhere. This information is required when you forget your Password.
- Enter the Captcha(Code).
- Click NEXT.
Step 4: Almost Done
- Choose the type of your local Bank Account whether it is your Personal or Company account.
- We are choosing “Personal account”.
- Choose your “Bank Country” means where your local bank is located.
- Choose the “Currency” of your country.
- Enter your Bank Name.
- Enter the Account Name. It is the Title of your local Bank Account. It is mostly your full name. It is written on your checkbook or ATM card.
- Enter the IBAN.
- IBAN is your International Bank Account Number. It is used for international transactions. It is your bank account number, only the difference is that some letters are added to your account number. For example this is a Pakistani bank account number 0995 1463 3662 2134, the IBAN will be like PK69 MUCB 0995 1463 3662 2134. You can get your IBAN from your online bank account or you can request your bank to provide you the IBAN. You can also create IBAN by yourself by visiting your bank’s website.
- Tick “I agree to Pricing and Fees.”
- Click NEXT.
- You will be redirected to Congratulations Page. You have successfully signed up for Payoneer account. After a review Payoneer will send you an email whether your application is approved or not. In most of the cases they approve, so you don’t need to worry.
- Once your application is approved they might ask for your scan copy of National Identity Card or Birth Certificate just for the verification purpose. Once you upload and they verify your documents your Payoneer account will be fully verified.
- Once you start receiving payments you become eligible to order Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. It works just like any other MasterCard. The card is accepted worldwide, wherever MasterCard is accepted electronically.
- How To Withdraw Money In Payoneer To Local Bank Account – Step By Step
- How To Add/Delete Bank Account In Payoneer Step-By-Step
- How To Send/Cancel A Payment Request In Payoneer | Receive Money In Payoneer
- How To Receive Money Via Payoneer Global Payment Service | Earn Online
- How to Set Up Payoneer’s USA Checking Account in Amazon