In most of the internet browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc, you use “Bookmark This Page” or “Add To Bookmark” to bookmark a page.
In Microsoft Edge you have “Add To Favorites” feature instead of Bookmark, and this is one reason why people find it very difficult to bookmark pages on Microsoft Edge.
- Open the website or page you want to bookmark.
- Click Star icon.
- In Name textbox, type name of website
- Select Favourites
- Click Create new folder
- Name the folder, My Favourite Site or anything you want.
- Select your newly created folder. In my case, it is My Favourite Site.
- Click Add.
- Click the Hub icon. It looks like half star & 3 horizontal lines.
- Click your folder to expand bookmarks.
- Click or Right Click on bookmark and open in new tab.
- When you will open that bookmarked page, you will see the yellow star.
- It means it is your favorite page or bookmarked page.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with your friends. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Reduce Chrome Memory Usage – Solved | Stop The Chrome From Taking Too Much RAM | Install OneTab Plugin