How To Install/Uninstall Windows Media Player & Internet Explorer In Windows 10
Windows 10 provide us the option to On and Off its Optional Features. Windows Media Player & Internet Explorer are also Optional Features which we can install & uninstall. Remember that the new name of Internet explorer is Microsoft Edge.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step to how to install & uninstall Windows Media Player & Internet Explorer on Windows 10.
- Click Windows 10 Search Bar.
- Type Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click Turn Windows features On or Off.
- Tick or Untick Internet Explorer 11 to Install or Uninstall.
- Tick or Untick Media Features & Windows Media Player to Install or Uninstall.
- Click OK.
- That’s it. You are done If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.