Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. It is very important to update your Chrome browser regularly for its best performance.
If you don’t update Chrome regularly, its tabs will take all your RAM, slow down & hang your computer and other open applications. Updates automatically fix Chrome issues.
- Follow the steps:
- Go to Right-top corner of Google Chrome and Click the icon with Three Vertical Dots.
- Hover mouse over Help, it will list three options.
- Click About Google Chrome.
- It will start for updates automatically. If updates are available it will download automatically.
- If it is up-to-date, it will show that Google Chrome is Up-to-Date.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.