Do you want to download YouTube videos on Windows and MAC? You’re in the right place.
You can download YouTube videos on Windows and Mac using the software Gihosoft TubeGet.
Though you can download YouTube videos using plugins, but the disadvantage of using plugins is that they make your browser heavy and slow, as a result browser takes too much RAM and slows down your computer.
The alternate to plugins is Gihosoft TubeGet, which is available for both Windows and Mac.
Follow these steps to download the software and learn to download YouTube Videos.
- Go to Gihosoft Official Website.
- You have two options. If you are a Windows user download the Win Version. If you are a Mac user, download the Mac Version.
- Open the YouTube video that you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video from URL Bar.
- Open Gihosoft TubeGet that you would have installed.
- Click on the +Paste URL button.
- Now select your desired Resolution and Format.
- If you want to download video, select Only Download.
- If you want MP3 then select YouTube to MP3.
- Click Download.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can open the Download Folder.
So it was all about downloading the YouTube videos on Windows and Mac using Gihosoft TubeGet. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with the other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Put An Image On Top Of Background For YouTube Cover?
- How To Make A YouTube Video In 5 Simple Steps With Ease
- How To View/Download Full Size YouTube Profile Picture