A verified badge is a check or a blue tick that appears next to username on profile. It means that this Instagram account is authentic and belongs to a public figure, celebrity or a famous brand.
- Following are the requirements or prerequisites to get verified badge on Instagram:
How To Request For A Verified Badge?
- Tap three-horizontal lines icon located at top right corner.
- Tap Settings located at bottom.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Request Verification.
- Select the category of your account.
- Tap Choose File to upload the government-issued photo of your ID that show your name and date of birth.
- It could be you NIC, driving license, passport or official business documents like tax filing, recent utility bill, article of incorporation.
- Tap Send.
What Happens After You Apply For A Verified Badge?
- Once Instagram reviews your request, you’ll receive a notification whether your account has been verified or not. If your request is denied, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share with your friends. Share your feedback in the comments section below.