Facebook users often wonder and deeply concern about the fact that what happen to their Facebook account if they expire. Facebook provides you with two options (1) You can memorialize your Facebook profile, which will turn your Facebook profile into a memorial page (2) Make your Facebook account delete itself after you expire.
How To Memorialize Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook Profile.
- Click on the downward arrow at top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Edit On Manage Account row.
- Type the name of your friend who look after your account after you expire.
- Click Add.
- Click Send to send a message.
How To Make Your Facebook Account Delete Itself After You Expire?
- Follow the first 2 steps again.
- On Manage Account, scroll down & click the link that says,”Request that your account be deleted after you….”.
- Click “Delete After….”.
- That’s it. You’re done.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, creating TikToks(@iammeerbasit), watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.