Are you new to Payoneer or you are not sure about how to send or cancel a payment request in Payoneer? You are in the right place. In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on How to send a payment request in Payoneer and How to cancel a pending payment request in Payoneer.
The purpose of payment request on Payoneer is to receive your earnings or money from your client or a company for whom you have worked or working.
Once you send the payment request, the payer (company or client) send your money to your Payoneer account. If you send a wrong payment request or you make a mistake in payment request, you can cancel the pending payment request.
There are two ways to receive money in Payoneer (1) By Request a Payment (2) By providing your Payoneer bank account details like Account Number, Routing Number, which is called Global Payment Service. It depends on a payer that which method he use.
Most of the freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon Associates, etc, use the second method i.e Global Payment Service. They ask you for Payoneer bank account details once and they send your payments according to their schedule, you don’t need to send request payments again-and-again.
We have covered “Global Payment Service” in this post: How To Receive Money Via Payoneer Global Payment Service | Earn Online.
In “Send A Payment Request” method you have to send a new payment request each time to receive your money.
- How to Send A Payment Request In Payoneer
- How to Cancel a Pending Payment Request in Payoneer
How To Send A Payment Request In Payoneer
In this section you will learn how to send a payment request in Payoneer.
- Sign-in to your Payoneer account.
- Click Receive.
- Click Request a Payment.
- Click “Add New Payer”.
- If your Payer is a company click “Company” and if your Payer is an individual click “Individual”. If you are sending a request to “Individual” jump to below step.
- Remember that the company itself will provide you all the required information. You are only required to enter that information here.
- Choose Company.
- Enter Company Name.
- Enter the Website URL of a company like https://www.meersworld.net/
- Enter the “Contact first name” & “Contact last name”. Company will provide you the name of the person who will receive your payment request.
- Enter the “Email” that company will provide you. This email is the one that company is using for Payoneer.
- Choose the “Country” of a company. If the company is in UK, choose United Kingdom. If the company is in the US then Choose United States.
- Click NEXT.
- If you are sending a payment request to an Individual then click “Individual“. Fill the information that your payer will provide you.
- Enter the “First Name” of your payer.
- Enter the “Last Name” of your payer.
- Enter the “Email”. This email will be the one that your payer use for his Payoneer account.
- Choose the “Country” of payer, means where he is living.
- Click NEXT.
- Now provide your payment details.
- Enter the “Amount”. How much earnings or money you want to request. For instance if I have earned $40 then I will enter $40 here. Make sure to enter the exact amount. Minimum amount that you can request on Payoneer is $20. If your earnings or amount are less than $20 you cannot send the payment request.
- Choose the Currency of your payer. Mostly payers pay you in the US dollars.
- Enter the Description about your payment request so that your payer will know what the payment request is about. Like you can write “My earnings from this (DATE) to this (DATE) while working with XYZ company” and always write your Payoneer Email like “My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org“. Often companies and clients reject your payment requests when they don’t see your email in the Description. For example When you send a payment request to GoTranscript without “email” in the description, it rejects your payment request and people waste lot of time by sending requests again and again.
- In “Payment due by” choose how many days you want to give your payer to pay you. Give at least 3 days.
- Click NEXT.
- This is optional. If you have an Invoice, Work Certificate or Work Contract, upload here. You can attach up to 5 documents.
- Click “PREVIEW” before you submit you payment request. Preview will show you that how your payment request will be presented to your payer. You can also check whether you have made any mistake or not.
- Close the PREVIEW and click the “REQUEST PAYMENT”.
- You will see a SUBMITTED message.
How To Cancel A Payment Request In Payoneer
In this section you will learn how to cancel a payment request in Payoneer.
- Payoneer allows you to cancel your pending payment request even after you submit. You can send the payment request again.
- Click “Activity”.
- Click “Payment Requests Sent”.
- You payment request will be listed here.
- Click “Payment request pending”.
- You can see the Current Status, Timeline and Details of your payment request here.
- Click “CANCEL REQUEST”.
- Choose a reason to Cancel Request.
- Click Yes.
- Now you can see that your payment request has been Cancelled.
- That’s it. You are done. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with the other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- If you want to Earn-Online, read our step-by-step Tutorials.