Do you want to read WhatsApp messages of someone and you want to pretend that you haven’t read his/her messages? You don’t need to worry, there are three ways you can trick the sender.
1. Untick Read Receipts
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click Three Vertical Dots at top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Account.
- Click Privacy.
- Untick the Checkbox from Read receipts.
2. Turn On The Aeroplane Mode
- Go To Wireless & Networks.
- Tick the Checkbox or Turn-On the Aeroplane Mode. It will disconnect your internet and cellular service.
- Once you read the WhatsApp Messages, close the WhatsApp first, and then Turn-Off the Aeroplane Mode.
- Pull down or swipe down the notification bar of your phone, located at top of your phone.
- You can Preview the messages from there.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, creating TikToks(@iammeerbasit), watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.