WhatsApp provides the feature of group chat or conversation, which brings people together and help them in so many ways, but sometimes when there are too many users, people get annoyed by notifications. So, that’s why WhatsApp has also provided the feature of muting the notifications.
In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step to How To Mute WhatsApp Group Chat Notifications On iPhone & Android.
Follow The Steps:
- Go to that particular WhatsApp Group.
- At top right-corner tap three vertical dots.
- Tap Mute notifications.
- Choose the time length that you want to mute notifications.
- Untick the Show notifications.
- Tap OK.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, creating TikToks(@iammeerbasit), watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.
Click to comment