Follow The Steps:
- Go to that particular WhatsApp Group.
- At top right-corner tap three vertical dots.
- Tap Mute notifications.
- Choose the time length that you want to mute notifications.
- Untick the Show notifications.
- Tap OK.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.