In extreme cold-temperatures, every year, people from all over the world found that their iPhones are turning off unexpectedly. There is an automatic mechanism that shuts down the iPhone in extreme cold. Actually, extreme cold damages your iPhone battery.
There are various ways we can protect iPhone from shutting down:
1. Protect Your Battery
- iPhone batteries are made of lithium-ion. In cold temperature, the liquid inside the battery could freeze, which leads to the shutting down of iPhone.
- Always try to put your iPhone inside your pocket or purse or bag, so that it will remain warm.
2. Purchase A Weatherproof Protection
- You can purchase a special weatherproof case, which will protect your iPhone from snow/cold/heat/heat drops etc. It will protect your iPhone and will increase the battery life.
- You can purchase the best weatherproof case from Amazon.
3. Switch Off Your iPhone
- In an extreme temperature it is better to switch off your iPhone because when iPhones are switched off they can resist cold very well.
- If you are a habitual iPhone user, it would be hard for you, but you can use in breaks like switch it off for an hour then turn on for 10-15 minutes.
4. Don’t Charge Your iPhone
- Never charge your iPhone in extreme cold weather. By not doing this, you can protect your battery from further damage.