How to Stop iPhone from Shutting Down in Cold Weather
Do you want to stop your iPhone from shutting down in the cold weather? You’re in the right place. I have some important tips to share that you can use to stop your iPhone from shutting down in the cold weather.
In extreme cold-temperatures, people often face the issue of iPhone shutting down unexpectedly. There is an automatic mechanism that shuts down the iPhone in extreme cold. Actually, extreme cold damages your iPhone battery.
There are various ways you can stop iPhone from shutting down in the cold:
01. Protect Your Battery
- iPhone batteries are made of lithium-ion. In cold temperature, the liquid inside the battery could freeze, which leads to the shutting down of iPhone.
- Always try to put your iPhone inside your pocket, purse or bag, so that it will remain warm.
02. Purchase a Weatherproof Protection
- You can purchase a special weatherproof case, which will protect your iPhone from snow/cold/heat/heat drops, etc. It also increase the battery life.
03. Switch Off Your iPhone
- In an extreme temperature it is better to switch off your iPhone because when iPhones are switched off they can resist cold very well.
- If you are a habitual iPhone user, it would be hard for you, but you can use in breaks like switch it off for an hour then turn on for 10-15 minutes.
04. Don’t Charge Your iPhone
- Don’t charge your iPhone in extreme cold weather. By not doing this, you can protect your battery from further damage.
So these were some useful tips to stop your iPhone from shutting down in the cold weather. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.