Are you fed up while solving the Chrome error, “Aw, Snap! Something Went Wrong While Displaying This Webpage” or “Can’t open this page” on Android? You are in the right place. We will guide you step-by-step on how to remove this Chrome error.
Often people try various data cleansing apps and different methods by spending hours to get rid of this error, but in vain. There are three simple solutions to get rid of this error.
- Uninstall Updates
- Clear History & Cache
- Restart You Phone
This is the error, “”Aw, Snap! Something Went Wrong While Displaying This Webpage” or “Can’t open this page”
1. Uninstall Chrome Updates
- This is the best and most working method to get rid of this error.
- Go to Settings on your Android.
- Go to Apps or Apps and Games.
- Click Chrome.
- Click Uninstall. On some mobiles there is option of “Uninstall Updates” instead of “Uninstall”.
- Now open the Chrome again. If it is uninstalled from your mobile, install again from the Google Playstore.
- Your Chrome will browse perfectly.
2. Clear Chrome History & Cache
- Sometime Chrome’s history and cache causes this problem and by removing them you can get rid of this error.
- Open Chrome.
- Click three vertical dots at top-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Tick all the options and click Clear data.
3. Restart Your Phone
- Sometimes when you simply restart your android phone you get rid of this error, but it rarely works. Restart is the solution to many problems.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Stop Google Chrome Ads Popping-Up At Bottom-Right Of Desktop | Disable Notifications In Chrome
- How To Clear History, Cookies, Cache In Chrome, Firefox, Opera And Microsoft Edge
- How To Bookmark Pages On Microsoft Edge In Windows 10? | Microsoft Edge Add To Favourites
- How To Reduce Chrome Memory Usage – Solved | Stop The Chrome From Taking Too Much RAM | Install OneTab Plugin