LawDepot: Best Legal Affiliate Program | Earn 30% Commission
Are you looking for an affiliate program which has high commission rates? You are in the right place. LawDepot affiliate program is one of the best legitimate affiliate programs that offers 30% commission to its affiliates.
LawDepot was founded in 2001. It is the leading publisher of do-it-yourself legal documents, forms, and contracts. It has over 10 million users and created more than 10 million legal documents.
In this post you will learn about:
- How it works
- What are the service areas of LawDepot
- Do you need a website
- How much you can earn
- How to signup for LawDepot affiliate program
1. How It Works
- By joining the LawDepot affiliate program you can earn 30% commission on hundreds of legal documents, forms or contracts. LawDepot basically offers service to create legal documents online like affidavits, lone agreements, mortgage agreement, catering contract, complaint letter etc. You can share your affiliate links and banners with people. If someone clicks your link, creates a document and makes payment, you will earn commission for that.
- You can receive your payments via PayPal or By Mail(Check). Payments are calculated on 1st of every month. Your minimum earnings must be $50 before it is sent to you.
- Tracking cookies last for 365 days, like someone clicks your affiliate link, signs up, creates a document and does not pay and leaves website, if he later decides to make payment by visiting the website within 365 days, you will earn commission because your affiliate link will be stored for 365 days.
2. Serviceable Regions
LawDepot offers its services in 6 regions means people from these 6 regions can create documents or contracts from LawDepot services, but you don’t need to worry! people from any part of the world can join this Affiliate Program. Following are the 6 serviceable regions.
- United States
- United Kingdom
3. Do You Need a Website
Not necessarily. If you have a website/blog it is better, but if you don’t have a website you can use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc to share your links.
The benefit of having a website is that you can create posts and use banners to promote your content. You can bring organic traffic from Google and other search engines.
4. How Much You Can Earn From LawDepot Affiliate Program
LawDepot offers three licensing options for people when they create legal documents, forms or contracts online:
- One Year Pro: This license is billed annually at a rate of $95.88 (which breaks down to $7.99 per month). People can create and print as many documents as they need for a full year. Their subscription renews automatically every year until canceled.
- Free Trial: The trial gives them free access to all documents for one week. This license renews at $33 per month after the trial ends. There are no obligations; they can cancel online at any time.
- If they are not interested in a subscription, they can purchase access to a single document for a flat rate between $7.50 – $68. Prices and access times vary per document.
5. How To Sign Up For LawDepot Affiliate Program
- It is pretty simple and straight forward to signup for LawDepot affiliate program. Follow the steps:
- Go to LawDepot Affiliate SignUp.
- Enter your Email ID.
- Create a password.
- Click CREATE MY FREE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your your First Name and Last Name.
- Choose your Payment Option. There are two options PayPal and Cheque.
- If you choose PayPal then enter your PayPal Email Id.
- If you choose Cheque it will ask you “Pay to the order of”. It means to whom the Cheque will be sent. Enter your Name.
- Enter your Address. Make sure to enter your correct and complete address.
- Enter your City name.
- Choose your Country. If your country is not listed choose Other and enter the name of your country in Specify.
- Enter the Region of your city. It is mostly the province.
- Enter the Zip Code of your city.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Additional Information.
- Total commission is 30%. Now you have a option here. You can reduce your commission by adding some part of your commission to Discount. For instance if you set Discount 10%, you will earn 20% commission. Visitors who will purchase a contract or a document via your affiliate link they will get 10% discount. In other words you can entice visitors by offering a Discount from your commission. Discount will increase the probability of sale.
- Tick the options where you will be using your affiliate links.
- If you have a website enter the URL.
- Choose an option for “Where did you hear about this affiliate program.”
- Click Submit.
- You can update your information on ACCOUNT tab.
- You can get marketing material like affiliate links and banners on LINKS & BANNERS tab.
- In order to get text links choose the Category & Contract.
- Category means region & Contract means the type of document.
- Click VIEW LINKS.
- Remember that whenever you change Category or Contract from dropdown menu, again click VIEW LINKS.
- Click URL Code to get your affiliate link of specific item.
- To get banners scroll down to Browse For Banners section.
- Choose Theme & Size of banners.
- Click VIEW BANNERS.
- To know about sales and traffic statistics click SALES & TRAFFIC STATS tab.
- To know about your earnings and payment details click PAYMENTS tab.
- How To Join Amazon Affiliate Program From Pakistan Or Anywhere – Step By Step | Payoneer
- How To Sign Up & Receive CJ Affiliate Payments From Countries Where There Is No PayPal
- How To Monetize YouTube Channel | Earn Money From YouTube | Show Google Ads On YouTube Videos
- 5 Simplest Ways To Make Money With Pinterest | Earn Money Online
- How To Make Money Via TikTok | Advertise With TikTok | Earn Money Online