When you install a new Windows 10, the default desktop icons like My PC, Recycle Bin, Control Panel, User Files, Network, are not displayed. People find it difficult to find the location from where Default Desktop icons are enabled.
- Right-click on desktop screen.
- Click Personalize.
- Click Themes.
- Move the cursor to top-right corner under Related Settings.
- Click Desktop Icon Settings.
TIP: If Windows 10 is not activated, the link, “Desktop icon settings” will not be active, but you can still access Desktop Icon Settings. On your desktop Search bar, “Type here to search” at bottom-left, type desktop icons or recycle bin, it will show you suggestions.
- Tick all those desktop icons that you want to show.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- You’re done.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.