How To Enable Hibernate Option On Windows 10 – Step By Step
Windows 10 by default shows no Hibernate option when you click the power button. It only shows Sleep, Shutdown & Restart. Though you can use Sleep, but Sleep is used mostly when you are away for a very short time & computer also consumes power as well during Sleep.
In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step to how to enable Hibernate option on Windows 10:
- Type Control Panel on Type here to search bar.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Under the Power Options click Change what the power button do.
- You can see that Hibernate option has been unchecked.
- Click Change setting that are currently unavailable.
- Tick the Hibernation option.
- Click Save changes.
- Click Windows icon at bottom left.
- Click Power icon.
- Now you can see Hibernate option is available.
- It will also be available on Windows 10 Lock Screen.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.