The default position of Windows taskbar is bottom of your desktop screen, but often by mistake or by pressing the wrong combination of keyboard buttons the taskbar position is changed and moves to right, left or top.
People often find this difficult to restore the position of taskbar to bottom in Windows 10. It is pretty simple to change the position of Windows 10 taskbar.
In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step to how to change the position of taskbar in Windows 10.
- Right-click on Windows 10 taskbar.
- Click Taskbar Settings.
- Under the “Taskbar location on screen” you can change the position of taskbar.
- There are four options Left, Right, Top & Bottom.
- How To Fix Laptop Makes Loud Terrible Noise | Silence Your Laptop Fan
- How To Turn-Off Recent Items & Frequent Places From Quick Access In Windows 10
- How To Run Windows 10 In Safe Mode – Troubleshoot | Reset, Restore, Recovery, UEFI Settings
- How To Install Windows 10 From USB Flash Drive For Beginners – Step-By-Step | Change Boot Order In BIOS