It is always considered a good security practice to lock your computer before you leave your computer even for 5 minutes because there is always a risk that someone can access your computer’s data.
- There are three simple ways to lock your computer on Windows 10.
- Press (Windows key + L) to lock the computer.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to go to list of options.
- Select Lock.
- Click Windows icon at bottom-left of Windows screen.
- Click the round profile icon.
- Click Lock.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.