It is simple to change the user account picture in Windows 10, but this feature is only available for licensed Windows 10. If you don’t have a licensed Windows then you can’t change your account picture.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step to how to change Window 10 login screen picture.
Follow the steps:
- Click Windows button.
- Click the top round icon.
- Click Change account settings.
- There are two options.
- If you want to capture picture from laptop camera click Camera.
- If you want to upload file from computer, click Browse for one.
- You can see the preview on top. Scroll Up the Mouse.
- Press Windows + L to Lock the screen, to see how your account picture looks like.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share this post with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.