How To View Mobile Version Of Website On Computer Browser
Technology is very rapidly shifting towards small and portable devices. People today prefer to use smartphones over computers for browsing the internet, that’s why Googlebots, web crawlers give preference to those websites or webpages which have responsive design or are mobile-friendly.
As you know that websites are designed and developed on desktop computers, and it is practically so difficult to view the website on mobile device each time during the development phase because it will waste your time from switching to desktop browser to mobile device.
So most of the browsers today provide the feature, Responsive Design Mode to test/view the mobile version of website on your computer. You can view the mobile version of any popular smartphone model or ipad.
This feature is supported by most of the browsers. In this tutorial we will show you how to do only on Google Chrome.
- On your browser press F12 key or right click on any part of website and click Inspect.
- Click Toggle device toolbar icon at bottom-left corner of your browser.
- Here you can see the mobile version of your website. You can scroll up and down and can open any menu or link.
- At top, click the downward arrow to choose a different device.
- Click Edit to add more devices. You can give custom size as well.
- To go back to normal view click the Toggle device toolbar icon again.
- Just for the confirmation you can tele the view on your mobile device as well.
- Hope it will help you a lot to make your website more responsive and mobile-friendly.
- You can also test your website for various screens (Laptop, Mobile, Desktop, iPad, Tablet) by pressing Zoom In and Zoom Out on your browser. Press “CTRL” + to increase the size, means it will show you how your website looks on smaller screens. Press “CTRL +” five or 6 times to see the mobile version of website on normal browser view. Press “CTRL -” to see the website view on large screens. To go back to your original view press “CTRL 0”.
- How To Fix Chrome Error On Android “Aw, Snap! Something Went Wrong While Displaying This Webpage”
- How To Stop Google Chrome Ads Popping-Up At Bottom-Right Of Desktop | Disable Notifications In Chrome
- How To Fix Secure Connection Failed On Firefox And This Site Can’t Be Reached Error On Chrome