An optical illusion is an illusion caused by the visual system and characterized by a visual percept that appears to differ from reality. Optical illusion pictures trick the human eye into seeing something which is not real.
In this post we will share 4 hacks with you to spot hidden object from an optical illusion picture.
How to spot the hidden object from optical illusion picture?
- Gaze at optical illusion picture for at least 20 seconds by slightly closing your eyes, the pattern or object starts to appear before your eyes.
- Open the picture in your Picture Viewer and decrease the size or Zoom Out. Make it small equal to a small thumbnail.
- Copy and Paste the optical illusion picture on your desktop. Now, look at the thumbnail on your desktop, you would be able to spot the hidden object easily.
- You can also spot the hidden object by uploading the optical illusion picture on Twitter and see the small thumbnail on left side.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with the other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Unlock WD My Passport Drive If You Forget Password Without Losing Data
- How To Find & Rename Computer Name On Windows 10 – Step By Step
- How To Move Taskbar To Bottom In Windows 10 | Change Taskbar Position In Windows 10
- How To Save/Download TikTok Videos On Computer Without Using Third-Party Tool | TikTok Hacks