The Follow button is a small button displayed on your websites to help users easily follow a Twitter account. You can redirect your website visitors to your Twitter profile where they can follow you. It helps you to increase your Twitter following.
On Twitter you can engage your followers by sharing tips, articles, ideas, updates, etc. They will visit your website when you will share posts/articles. Your Twitter followers can be a good source of traffic to your website/blog.
In this post we will guide you step-by-step to how to add Twitter follow button on your website.
- Follow the steps to add a Twitter follow button on your blog or website.
- Login to your Twitter account.
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Paste the URL of your Twitter Profile and click the Arrow.
- Click Twitter Buttons.
- Click on Follow Button box.
- Copy the code by clicking Copy Code.
- Go to Blogger Panel.
- Click Layout.
- Click Add a Gadget.
- Paste the Code here.
- Refresh your website to see Twitter follow button.
- Get access to all the Blogger Tutorials. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Meer Basit is the founder of Meer’s World. He’s been running the show since launching the blog back in 2018. By background he is a computer scientist. Primarily, he creates content around blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr), SEO, affiliate programs, earn-online, reviews, eCommerce, & technology. He has got years of professional experience in web programming, computer programming, databases, data warehousing, & transcription. In general, he likes traveling, gardening, watching movies, is a passionate cricketer, creative writer, and a GSD lover.