Are you looking for a powerful PHP script for your website that converts and calculates the exchange rates of crypto currencies? You’re in the right place. The Crypto Currency Converter is one such PHP plugin/script that calculates the exchange rates for both crypto currencies and traditional currencies.
The traditional currencies are paper currencies which are the medium of exchange for goods and services e.g USD, Pound, Euro, PKR, INR, Dinar, NZD, etc.
- Crypto currencies to Traditional currencies e.g Bitcoin(BTC) to USD
- Crypto currencies to Crypto currencies e.g Litecoin(LTC) to Dodgecoin(DOGE)
- Traditional currencies to Crypto currencies e.g USD to Bitcoin(BTC)
- Traditional currencies to Traditional currencies e.g USD to PKR
- Features Of Crypto Currency Converter
- How Crypto Currency Converter Works
- Pricing Of Crypto Currency Converter
- The Crypto-Currency-Convertor’s script is so powerful that it can convert 1400+ crypto currencies, such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Stellar, Binance Coin, etc.
- This script does not require database to store or retrieve data.
- It is SEO-Friendly, responsive, secure and easy to install.
- The PHP Script size is only 300KB.
- It does not require any API key.
- There is a donation button through which visitors can send donations in BTC, LTC and ETH. It is an extra feature.
- It also displays the Latest Conversions in a table below the exchange-rate calculator where visitor can quickly see the latest conversions like 1 BTC USD 37830.68, 1 BTC PKR 5,794,081.99, 1 LTC USD 187.78, etc.
How It Works
The Crypto Currency Converter is very simple to use. It has an extremely clean interface. You can customize its styling by modifying the CSS/HTML.
On the “From” section you have to do two things (1) Choose a currency of which you want to find the exchange rate. Click on the currency box/label expands the dropdown list from which you can choose the currency (2) Enter the amount in numbers.
Whereas, on the “To” section you have to choose the currency in which you want to find the exchange rate.
The “Bidirectional Arrows” icon swaps the currencies. The currency in the left-side goes to the right-side whereas the currency in the right-side goes to the left-side.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.