Are you looking for the best WordPress donation plugins for your website or fundraising & charity projects? You’re in the right place. We have handpicked the best WordPress donation plugins to help you in accepting the donations and managing donation campaigns.
Every plugin comes with different features and payment gateways. Some of them are simple whereas some are very advanced and powerful, even accept donation in bitcoins.
If you need a donation plugin for fundraising and charity website pick a plugin that can create campaigns and display stats in a creative way.
Some plugins are specifically made for accepting donations on WooCommerce Cart & Checkout pages, whereas some plugins accept donations in Contact Us form by integrating a payment gateway.
- Best Nonprofit Fundraising & Charity WordPress Themes With Donation System
- Best Nonprofit Political WordPress Themes With Donation System
- Best Nonprofit Islamic Center/Mosque WordPress Themes
- Best Nonprofit Church WordPress Themes With Donation System
- Best Nonprofit Environment WordPress Themes With Donation System
01. Green Donations
Green Donations is a simple, easy-to-use and efficient WordPress plugin for managing and accepting donations on your website. It offers all the features required for a fundraising and charity website, you can create as many causes/campaigns as you want.
It supports PayPal and Stripe payment methods. Stripe enables you to accept credit cards. Once a donation is paid successfully it sends email notification to the administrator of website.
- This is how its front-end looks like. The Front-end displays Payment Form, Goal Progress Bar and List of Top Donors.
- The Payment Form asks for Email Address, Donation Amount, Your Name(Optional) & Your Website URL(Optional).
- This is the Backend of Green Donation plugin. You can create & manage all your campaigns here. In the Campaigns section you can Create, Edit, Delete, Deactivate & Export campaigns.
- In the “Add Campaign” you can create a new campaign.
- In the “Donors” you can Edit, Delete and check donor’s Transactions. The “Add Donor” allows you to add new donor.
- In the “Transactions” you can delete and check the details of each transaction.
- In the “Settings” you can manage General Settings, Payment Gateways and Mailing settings.
02. WP Attractive Donations System
WP Attractive Donation System is a simple WordPress plugin particularly made for those who want support from the website visitors via donation, so that they will continue to create content in future, like “If you like my content! Support me”. You can offer a fix amount to donate alongside a creative tagline like “Offer me a burger($15)”.
This beautiful donation system allows you to create as many donation-offers or panels as you want. You can display the donation-offer directly on the page or via a button. When the button is clicked the donation-offer is opened in a modal window.
- This is the Front-end of the WP Attractive Donations. You can customize font, color, text, currency symbol from the Back-end.
- When you click the button(Offer me a pizza($15)) the payment popup form appears from which you can donate money.
- This is how it looks like. You have to provide Email, Card number or PayPal ID.
- This is the inner page of a campaign in the Back-end of WP Attractive WordPress plugin. You can manage Settings, Payment methods and Design of the donation form.
03. PayPal Donation Plugin For Contact Form 7
PayPal Donation Plugin allows you to accept PayPal donation in Contact Form 7 of your WordPress website. There will be a textbox at the bottom of Contact Form 7 where you can enter a donation amount. It supports multiple PayPal accounts means you can use separate PayPal account for each Contact Form 7.
PayPal Donation Plugin supports multiple languages and accepts currencies in 25 different currencies around the world. It stores the donations coming from the Contact Form 7 in your WordPress Admin Section, you can easily manage all transactions there.
There is a debug option for testing the donation system. You can also use Sandbox(testing) PayPal credentials for that.
04. Viavi Stripe Donation Plugin
- This is the Front-end of Viavi Stripe Donation plugin. When you click the Donate button an Ajax-based payment popup form appears without refreshing the page.
- This is the Ajax-based payment popup form.
- This is the Back-end of Viavi Stripe Donation plugin. Stripe Donation Settings allows you to configure Stripe variables such as Secret Key, Publishable Key, etc.
- These are the Optional Settings for the plugin.
05. PayPal Addon On ARForms
ARForms is a powerful WordPress form builder. You can create forms and integrate PayPal with them. Once you submit the form you are redirected to PayPal. It offers three types of payments i.e Products/Service, Donations, Subscription, and supports 25 currencies.
- This is the Backend of ARForms plugin. All the transactions will be listed in the “PayPal Transactions” section.
- You can configure forms for PayPal in the “PayPal Configuration” section. Click “+ Configure New Form” to create a new form for PayPal.
- This is how a form for PayPal looks like.
- You can provide Merchant Email, choose PayPal Mode, select Currency, etc.
- These are the Payment Type Settings. From “Payment Type” dropdown you can choose the type i.e Products/Service, Donations & Subscription. There are lot of other settings that you can configure such as Notification Settings.
06. Tiva Crowdfunding System
- This is how its Front-end looks like. Each cause/campaign is showing funds raised, funds pledged, campaign was successful or unsuccessful & percentage bar(funded).
- When you click over a campaign it redirects you to the detail page of the cause.
- This is the detail page of the cause. You can read the details about the cause. To donate money click the “Back this Campaign”.
- The “Back this Campaign” will open a payment form on which you can pay custom amount. The submit button is located at the bottom, not visible here.
- This is the Backend of Tiva Crowdfunding donation plugin. You can access this section from the Frontend by MyAccount tab.
- You can manage Campaign categories, location, goal, currency, etc, from its backend.
- You can Create, Edit & Delete campaigns.
- You can see donations in “Orders.”
- You can provide your PayPal email from “Payment Settings”.
- This is the campaign creation form. You can add Campaign Title, Campaign Goal, Campaign Description, Campaign Images, etc.
07. WooCommerce Donation Plugin
- This is how it appears on WooCommerce Cart below the product. You can enter a donation amount in the text field.
- Once you add the donation it will be added to the Order Total.
- You can see that the donation $30 has been added to the ORDER TOTAL.
- This is the admin section of the WooCommerce Donation plugin. It shows you the donation amount separately in the order.
- This is the “Donation options page”. You can choose existing product for donation.
- You can create New product for donation.
- You can set predefined values for donation.
- You can add the campaign option to customers where they can decide for which campaign they want to pay donation.
- You can create and delete campaigns.
08. WooCommerce Donation/Tip Plugin
- This is how its Front-end looks like. You can pay a fixed custom amount as well as certain percentage from the total cost of the product.
- To add your donation click “Add Tip”. It will be added at the Cart Total. You can remove the donation by clicking the “Remove” button.
- This is the Cart Totals. You can see that the Tip/Donation has been shown separately.
- This is the Donation/Tip Settings in the admin section. You can enable/disable the donation system.
- You can select the donation types i.e Fixed, Percentage & Both. You can set fixed donation amount in “Enter Fix Donation Value”.
- You can also set donation taxable.
- You can set the position of donation form on the cart and checkout pages.
- You can change the label of donation button “Add Tip”. There are lot of other options as well.
09. Digital Paybox
Digital Paybox(Donate & Download Plugin) is an advanced and powerful WordPress plugin that allows to download file through payments. You can set a minimum amount or even a fixed amount for each file separately. Once the payment is accepted the Digital Paybox plugin will send the download link of the file to your email.
It accepts donations/payments via plenty of payment gateways including bitcoins. Bitcoin payments are accepted via BitPay and Credit/Debit card payments are accepted via Stripe.
- This is how its Front-end looks like. You have to provide your email to receive the download link.
- You can choose the suitable payment gateway as listed above.
- You can enter a custom donation amount.
- Once you fill the form click Continue.
- Click “Confirm And Pay”.
- Since the payment method was Bitcoin so it is returning an address to send the donation amount in the form of BTC. Once you send the BTC to the address the transaction will be completed and you will receive the download link of the file.
- These are the Digital-Paybox-plugin’s Settings in the Backend.
- You can set and configure emails.
- You can configure and enable payment methods.
- This is the Files section where you can upload files, delete files, edit files, generate download links, check payment transactions, set minimum donations, see number of downloads for each file, etc.
10. WP Full Stripe
WP Full Stripe is an advanced and flexible WordPress plugin for accepting donations and creating subscriptions from your website. You can insert the payment forms into any post or page of your website and receive the payments directly without going to third-party website.
- This is how the Donation Form looks like on the Front-end. In the demo page you can go through other forms as well like Manage Subscriptions, Save Credit Cards, Settle Invoices, Sell Recurring Services, etc.
- You can pay both fixed and custom donations.
- It also supports recurring donations as well. You can pay One-time, Weekly and Monthly donations.
- These are the Stripe Settings in the Back-end. You can configure Stripe, Appearance, Email Notifications and Security.
- This is the Donations section. You can see the details of the donations that you have received. It also provides you the options to Refund or Cancel a donation.
- You can create two types of donation forms i.e Inline Donation Form and Checkout Form.
- This is how the donation form looks like. You can set donation Currency, donation Amount Options, Recurring Donation Frequencies & Donation Description.
- You can find other settings related to Donation Form in “Appearance”, “Custom Fields” and “Actions after payment”, tabs.