Is your computer crashed? Have you accidentally deleted your data or mistakenly formatted your drive? Is your computer not recognizing your hard drive or memory card? Don’t panic, iMyFone’s AnyRecover for Mac with its advanced deep-scan algorithm can help you to bring all your precious data back at record-high recovery rate of more than 98% .
- AnyRecover’s deep comprehensive scan features allow to search and recover all your lost, deleted or inaccessible data on your device. You can recover unlimited data.
- It recovers all kinds of files like photos, videos, documents, emails, etc, supports more than 1000+ file types.
- After scanning the data you can preview documents, media, photos etc before you recover.
- This advanced software is so efficient that it scans at a very rapid rate. Normally if you scan smaller hard drives like 500GB it takes 30 minutes or less to fully recover your files, larger drives up to 1TB could take hours.
- Its Filter feature allows you to quickly locate the lost file by its type and date. If you remember the file name you can search directly by name, that will save lot of your time.
- It comes with a special feature “Pause and Resume”. You can pause and resume the scan or recovery process at your wish. Remember that this feature is not available in every recovery software.
- You data is secure and privacy is protected. You don’t need to go to Mac data recovery expert and give your device to them in order to recover your data instead you can do it at home using AnyRecover for Mac software.
- It supports all mountable devices including: MacBook/iMac, Camcorder, SSD, SD Card, MP3/MP4, Memory Card, External Disk, Virtual Disk, Micro Card, USB Drive, PlayerVideo, CF/XD/MMC card, Digital Camera, HDD and many more..
- It support crashed Mac recovery with MacPE bootable media.
- You can recover data from APFS encrypted hard drive with password. APFS(Apple File System) is a new file system for macOS, iOS, and Apple devices.
- You can optimize the recovery quality of APFS file system.
- By installing the free trial version you can check whether you can recover the data or not. Once you purchase AnyRecover for Mac you get free lifetime updates. There is a 30-day money back guarantee as well.
Following topics will be covered:
- How It Works
- Data Loss Scenarios
- Plans & Pricing / Free Download / Buy
How It Works
Step1: Choose Location
- After installing the Any Recover software on your Mac select the location on hard drive or any external device.
Step 2: Start Scan
- AnyRecover will start deep scan. Once the scan is finished all your files will be organized in original folders or file types.
Step 3: Recover Files
- Review the files that you want to recover and click Recover. How much time it takes to recover files depends on size of the device. Normally if you scan a hard drive of 500GB or less it takes 30 minutes to fully recover your files.
Data Loss Scenarios
AnyRecover for Mac supports following data loss scenarios:
- You can recover files deleted by right-clicking menu, pressing pressing “Shift + Delete” or “Delete” button.
- You can recover files lost due to emptying Recycle Bin.
- You can recover files if you have accidentally formatted your computer disk/volume, SD card, Memory card or other storage devices.
- You can recover files that are lost while turning off the storage media during the writing process.
- You can recover files that are lost because of improper partition or partition error.
- You can recover errors like “Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?”
- You can recover files formatted due to virus infection or computer initialization.
- You can recover files lost due to device initialization, virus attack, media card error.
- You can recover files lost due to system crash, re-installation or upgrade etc.
- You can recover files lost due to improperly pulling out SD card while the camera is on.
- You can recover files lost due to sudden power-off, software crash, hard disk crash etc.
- You can recover files when your hard drive or partition becomes raw.
Plans & Pricing
- In the 1-Month plan license will be automatically renewed in a month. You can cancel it at any time. It sends you the notification email before the renewal date. It costs only $59.95. This plan is for only 1 Mac.
- In the 1-Year plan license will be automatically renewed in a year. You can cancel it at any time. It sends you the notification email before the renewal date. It costs only $79.95. This plan is for only 1 Mac.
- Lifetime plan is one-time purchase plan. This plan is for 1 Mac and costs only $89.95.
AnyRecover for Mac is an amazing data recovery software. Its outstanding features like quick recovery, filter options, pause and resume, crashed Mac recovery with MacPE bootable media, less CPU usage, privacy & security etc, makes it worth buying.
Before your valuable data is overwritten and gone forever, recover it as soon as possible with a professional data recovery tool like AnyRecover.
If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.