Do you want to learn how to upload file and share file link in Google Drive? You’re in the right place.
Google Drive is a free and secure file-hosting service and a storage platform where you can upload your files and folders. It was launched in April 24, 2012. Within a timespan of 8 years it has more than 1 billion users.
The benefit of using Google Drive is that you can access your files, download or upload from anywhere in the world.
Google Drive also provides you with the option that you can share your files with other people via secure shareable links so that they can download files.
Let’s say teacher wants to share notes with the students from home. He will simply upload notes in his Google Drive and share the secret link with his students. Now using that link students can download the notes.
|| Google provides you free 15GB space which is shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. You can Buy more space as well. Learn: How To Buy Google Storage For Gmail, Google Drive & Google Photos.
- Who Can Access Your Google Drive Files?
- How to Access your Google Drive
- How to Upload Files in your Google Drive
- How to Share your Google Drive File Links
Who Can Access Your Google Drive Files?
Remember that those people can only download or open your file, they can’t make any change, update or remove. Nothing will be visible to them like your Gmail address, your name, your profile picture, etc.
How To Access Your Google Drive
- Sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Click Google apps icon at top-right corner beside your Gmail profile picture.
- Click “Drive”.
How To Upload Files In Your Google Drive
- Click My Drive.
- Click New folder.
- Enter the name for your Folder.
- Click CREATE.
- Double click your folder where you want to upload your file or files.
- Remember that single click won’t open your folder.
- Right-click somewhere in the empty space.
- Click “Upload files”.
- Choose your file that you want to upload.
- Click Open.
- It will be uploaded to your folder.
How To Share Your Google Drive File Links
- Right-click on the file that you want to get the shareable link.
- Click “Get shareable link”.
- By default link sharing is turned-off.
- Drag the slider towards right to turn it on.
- Your link will be copied automatically. You don’t need to Copy manually.
- Now share your link.
So it was all about How to upload file and share file link in Google Drive. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with the other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Install Windows 10 From USB Flash Drive For Beginners – Step-By-Step | Change Boot Order In BIOS
- How To Make A Bootable USB Flash Drive For Windows 10 Without Third-party Tool
- How To Show Default Desktop Icons In Windows 10 – My Computer, Recycle Bin
- How To Take Screenshot Of Windows 10 Login Screen | How To Show Snipping Tool On Ease Of Access Button