If you want to earn high commissions and recommend a top quality hosting services then SiteGround is one of the best affiliate programs.
The quality of service has always been the recognition of SiteGround. More than 60,000 affiliates have been partnered with the SiteGround affiliate program worldwide and earning high commissions from it.
The best part of this affiliate program is that once you signup you get a free complementary hosting for 1-month, so you can try the SiteGround services and write genuine reviews about it because genuine reviews produce the best results. You can join SiteGround affiliate program from any part of the world.
In this post we will cover:
- Payment methods
- How SiteGround affiliate program works
- Commission rates
- Tools for Affiliate Success
- How to Signup for SiteGround affiliate program
- How To Use SiteGround Affiliate dashboard
Can You Still Join SiteGround Affiliate Program If You Don’t Have A Verified PayPal Account?
Yes, you can still join SiteGround affiliate program even you don’t have a verified PayPal account. There are two options PayPal and Wire. Wire means the payments will be transferred to your local bank account directly via your IBAN.
You can request the SiteGround Affiliate Support to pay you via some other payment method apart from PayPal & Wire. But you need a PayPal Email ID during SiteGround Affiliate Program Signup, if you don’t provide the PayPal email you won’t be able to Submit the application.
So the solution is that create a PayPal account and enter that PayPal Email ID in the Signup. Even if PayPal is not available in your country you can still create a PayPal account, but it won’t be verified. Like PayPal is not available in Pakistan, but you can create a PayPal account from Pakistan.
So create a PayPal account just for the sake of Signup process and later request the SiteGround Affiliate Support to pay you via some other payment method suggesting them that PayPal is not supported in your country.
How It Works
There are three steps:
Step 1: Sign Up
- First step is to signup for SiteGround affiliate program.
Step 2: Promote
- Promote SiteGround hosting plans via your blog posts, banners, social media etc to produce sales. If someone clicks your affiliate link and buys a web-hosting plan or domain you will get commission for that.
Step 3: Get Paid
- Get your earnings or commissions weekly, even if you only made one sale. You can also choose to place a threshold on the payments and get your commissions paid out in bulk.
- SiteGround has a short withhold period of 30 days after the sale is made. The withhold period is the length of its money-back period. Once it verifies that the sale is valid, you will get your commission.
- Payments are sent via PayPal & Wire. In order to receive payments via Wire method your balance must be at least $5,000.
- 1 to 5 sales per month you will earn $50 per sale.
- 6 to 10 sales per month you will earn $75 per sale.
- 11 to 20 sales per month you will earn $100 per sale.
- More than 21 sales per month you will earn custom commissions.
Tools For Affiliate Success
- SiteGround provides you with very appealing promotional banners with popular sizes that could easily fit to various positions in your website. You can also request banners of custom size that are not available in the SiteGround’s banners list.
60-Days Cookie Duration
- SiteGround has a very reliable in-house tracking system that stores a cookie for the visitor for as long as 60 days. If a sale is produced within 60 days you will earn your commission.
- Once you signup for SiteGround affiliate program you can activate 1-month free GoGeek hosting plan. The GoGeek package has the full range of services that SiteGround offers. You can try yourself SiteGround and share your feedback with the visitors.
- SiteGround provides you with tools that allow you to create separate campaigns for the different marketing initiatives that you start. For example, you can track the performance of two different promotional pages on your site and see which one converts better.
Custom Landing Pages
- A custom page is a webpage specifically made for advertising and marketing campaign. Affiliates who are actively referring can have a custom landing page created by SiteGround designers to help them convert their traffic even better. The more clients you refer, the more important your conversion rates become. A custom landing page with content specific to your referrals may help boost your conversions.
How To Signup For SiteGround Affiliate Program
Fill the Contact Information.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Address.
- Choose your Country.
- Choose your State/Province. If you are outside USA or Canada choose “Outside USA and Canada”.
- Enter your City.
- Enter the Zip code of your City.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Enter your Email.
- Enter your Password.
Fill The Payout Information
- Choose Entity Type. Entity Type may differ from country to country like if you choose USA above you will see lot of options, but when you choose some other country you will see two or three options. Choose whether you are a company, individual, professional, freelancer etc.
- Enter your Tax ID. If you don’t have a Tax ID enter your date of birth in this format: MM-DD-YYYY
- Enter your PayPal Email. Payments are sent to you via PayPal.
Affiliate Profile Information
- Enter your Website URL.
- Choose Affiliate Profile. It means what you do like “I run a podcast” “I run a blog” etc. If your relevant profile is not listed choose the “Other” option from the list and enter your affiliate profile.
- Choose your Promo Methods. Choose all options that you use to promote products or services like “Write content”, “Email marketing”, “Social media” etc.
- Tick I agree to the affiliate program terms and conditions.
- Click Submit.
- You will get a message that your application will be reviewed and they will get back to you within a week. So do check your email. They will send you login information as well.
How To Use SiteGround Affiliate Dashboard
- Once your application is approved you can login to your affiliate program from https://my.siteground.com/
- After the sign in you will be redirected to your dashboard.
- You can copy your default affiliate link from “SHARE YOUR AFFILIATE LINK WITH YOUR REFERRALS”.
- Click Copy link.
- Click Affiliate.
- Click PAYOUT DETAILS.
- Click TAX DOCUMENTS.
- On Certificate of No U.S. Activities section click Submit.
- By signing this certificate you agree that you don’t have any activities in the United States.
- Enter your First Name & Last Name.
- Click Submit.
- Click Affiliate.
- Click PAYOUT DETAILS.
- Click PAYOUT OPTIONS.
- There are 2 payment methods: PayPal & Wire.
- If your payment method is PayPal you only require your PayPal email ID.
- If you choose Wire method, you need to provide your bank account details.
- Enter your IBAN. IBAN is your International Bank Account Number. It is used for international transactions. It is your bank account number, only the difference is that some letters are added to your account number. For example this is a Pakistani bank account number 0995 1463 3662 2134, the IBAN will be like PK69 MUCB 0995 1463 3662 2134. You can request your bank to provide you the IBAN or you can create online by yourself by visiting your bank’s website.
- In Beneficiary Name enter your bank account Title.
- In SWIFT/ABA, enter the Swift Code of your bank. It’s used to identify banks and financial institutions globally. You can get your Swift code from your bank.
- Beneficiary Bank Name is the name of your bank.
- To get the marketing materials like banners click Affiliate.
- Click VISUAL ASSETS.
- Choose the banners of your desired size.
- Click GET BANNER CODE and insert into your website.
- Click Affiliate.
- Click MY CAMPAIGNS to create a New Campaign.
- If you are targeting a global audience you don’t need to create New Campaign.
- New campaign is created when you want to target a specific audience and want to redirect to a specific landing page.
- Choose your Campaign region.
- Choose a Landing Page.
- Choose whether you want to use a banner or not.
- Choose other banner related options like size, language and price on banner.
- SiteGround also provide complementary web hosting as well
- Click Services
- Click Hosting
- Click GET FREE HOSTING.
- There are 3 free plans. You can choose any one of them.
- Click SELECT PLAN.
- Click Order NOW.
- Earn More Than $3 Million Per Year With Envato Market Affiliate Program | 30% Affiliate Commission
- Complete Introduction To Fiverr Affiliate Program | SignUp, Payment, Commissions, Marketing Tools
- How To Earn Money From Refer A Friend Payoneer Affiliate Program | Make Money Online
- How To Join Amazon Affiliate Program From Pakistan Or Anywhere – Step By Step | Payoneer