EasyPHP Devserver allows you to fit your needs and allows you to setup a local server. You can develop locally anywhere, at home, at work, on your laptop. Devserver installs a complete, open source and ready-to-use development environment.
In this tutorial you will learn step-by-step to How to install EasyPHP Devserver on Windows 10 and How to show databases on phpMyAdmin in EasyPHP.
Follow the steps to download and install the Devserver:
Step 1: Download The Devserver
- Go to https://www.easyphp.org/ to download the latest version.
- Click Devserver 17.0.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Install
- Click the downloaded setup.
- Select English.
- Click OK.
- Select the path. By default it suggests C:/Program files, but it is better to choose a location other than C: drive. I have chosen F: drive.
- Click Next.
- Tick Create a desktop icon.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
Step 3: Launch
- Click hidden icons, located at bottom-right of Desktop.
- Right Click on EasyPHP black icon.
- Click Open Dashboard.
- The browser might show you an error message something like this, “Can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1:8000.”
- To resolve this issue restart your computer & repeat the above step i.e Open Dashboard.
- You can open manually as well, in two ways: 127.0.0.1:1111 or localhost:1111.
- Start HTTP SERVER & DATABASE SERVER.
- They will look like this, once started.
- Click Open, to open phpMyAdmin.
- Initially you won’t see any database listed there.
- Click Settings.
- Click Features.
- Click Databases.
- Clear the Hide databases Textbox(delete the text inside).
- Click Apply.
- Like this.
- You can see all the Databases have been listed now.
Step 4: Run Your Code
- You can access the front-end by two ways:
- First method, Expand the Portable directory by Clicking three lines icon.
- Click the folder or file you want to open.
- Second method, type http://127.0.0.1:8080/ or localhost:8080/.
- Note: In my computer, since port 80 was being used by other application, so that’s why the port 8080 is added. Normally you can access simply by localhost or 127.0.0.0.
- You can see that file has been executed, it means localhost is running correctly.
- Go to the the Drive where you have installed the EasyPHP.
- Open PHP-Devserver-17 folder.
- Open eds-www folder (Root Directory)
- Since, I had installed on F: drive so, my path is F:EasyPHP-Devserver-17eds-www
- Now create index.php or index.html in root directory.
- Put some HTML code like, <h1> Thanks Meer’s World </h2>
- Now open to test.
- Type localhost or 127.0.0.1 or localhost:8080 or 127.0.0.1:8080
- You can see that, it has been run successfully.
- If you like this post don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
- How To Install & Configure XAMPP On Windows 10 – Step By Step | For Beginners
- How To Change The XAMPP Server Port In Windows 10 | XAMPP Apache Server Port | Fix Apache Port Error
- How To Install MAMP On Windows 10 Step By Step | How To Change The MAMP Server Ports
- How To Install WordPress On MAMP Server In Windows 10 – Step By Step | Install WordPress On Localhost
October 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Error msvcr100.dll … how to solve its?
October 31, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Msvcr100.dll errors are caused by situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the msvcr100 DLL file. In some cases, msvcr100.dll errors could indicate a registry problem, a virus or malware issue or even a hardware failure.
Please read these tutorials: