Do you want to learn how to upload a new theme in Blogger? You’re in the right place. In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to upload a new theme in Blogger.
Follow these steps to upload a new theme in Blogger.
- Login to your Blogger account.
- From your Sidebar click “Theme”.
- Click the “Downward Arrow” of Customize button to expand the options.
- Click the “Restore” option to upload the theme. If you want to take the backup of your theme you can click the Backup option. It will download your theme in XML file.
- Click UPLOAD.
- Choose the theme file from your computer. It will be similar to this format “your_file_name.xml”.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below. Get access to all the Blogger Tutorials.