Every Amazon affiliate or Amazon associate wants to track the sales made via his Amazon affiliate links just to get an insight that which products are bringing traffic and making sales for him, so that in future he will focus more on similar products.
- Login to your Amazon affiliate account, if you are not logged in.
- There are two places to open Reports.
- Click Reports on main menu or-
- Click View Full Report link at “Summary for this Month” section.
- At “Fees Summary” section click Ordered or Shipped boxes to see which products have been sold.
- You can see the products with their links and your affiliate links for that product.
- Click the main link to open the product and click -Get link to get your affiliate link for the product.
- Click Earnings tab to see the revenue and advertising fee.
- There are lot of other things that you can explore on these reports.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.