How To Swap Faces In Photoshop Step-By-Step | Tricks
Are you looking for swapping one face with the other in Photoshop? You are in the right place. We will guide you step-by-step to how to swap faces in the Photoshop.
When you talk about Photoshop, it is such an amazing photo editing tool that you can make wonders. You can do those things that you have never imagined. Sometimes it becomes fun to swap faces, like you can even replace woman’s face with man’s face.
Before you swap faces, make sure that at least the direction of faces should be same, not necessarily 100 percent.
This is the final output. On your left is Pakistani cricketer Yasir Shah. Yasir Shah has got resemblance with the footballer Messi, so we have replaced Yasir Shah’s face with the Messi’s.
- Follow The Steps Below:
- Open the picture whose face you want to swap.
- Open the other picture in new tab with which you want to swap the face.
- Drag your picture to the tabs bar, it will ask you to Move.
- Put the picture.
- Now Right-click on Lasso Tool.
- Click Lasso Tool.
- Select the face only, not ears and hair.
- Start from any point and end at the same point like complete a one cycle.
- Go to Edit.
- Click Copy.
- Now go to the other tab.
- Go to Edit & Click Paste or Ctrl + V.
- Right click on the face, you just pasted.
- Click Free Transform. You can do it from Edit tab as well.
- Now you can drag, rotate, increase & decrease the size of the face.
- Now drag the face over the other face.
- Adjust the size & direction with the other face.
- Decrease the Opacity, so that you will be able to see the background face.
- Now adjust the eyes of both the faces.
- You can see that we have adjusted the eyes almost perfectly.
- Now increase the Opacity. We have done 90%.
- After that, press the Enter, so that it will be placed there.
- Select the layer 1, by default it would have been selected.
- Go to the bottom & click Add layer mask.
- Right-click on the Brush Tool & Select the Brush Tool.
- You can choose the size of the Brush Tool, as you can see on the picture.
- Now where ever you will click on the top face, the background will appear there.
- Now, its up to you now, how you edit with this tool. Normally we start from sides of the face.
- It is better to zoom the picture when you edit. Press Ctrl + to zoom.
- Here is the final output. You can add further filters as well.
- Yasir Shah has been transformed into Messi & Messi is a cricketer now.
- That’s it, you are done.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.