- Following are the reasons why man should grow beard:
- If you study monotheistic religions, there is a strong emphasis on keeping beard, especially Islam. According to Islam, it adds shine to face, increases grace of men, men look more mature and it gradually brings simplicity as well. Islam is a complete religion, and in the modern world most of the Islamic doctrines have been proven scientifically & logically.
2. More Desirable
- Hundreds of surveys have been conducted all around the world, most of the women feel that bearded men are more attractive as compare to the clean-shaven men.
3. Offers More Styles
- We see bearded men, some having short, some having long, some having average, so you can make lot of styles. Like, we see most of celebrities and sportsmen often change their beard styles in order to give unique looks. Their styles are widely followed by fans as well.
4. If You Have Ordinary Looks
- Not everyone has got perfect looks. It is God’s choice, who creates people very attractive, attractive, average and below average, whatever, we all should be thankful to him, because he is the creator. If you have an ordinary look, and you want to look better and stylish, yes, you can grow beard, long or short, it will completely change your look.
5. Protection From UV Rays
- Ultra Violet rays from sun burn your skin cells, because skin absorbs the Ultra Violet rays from sun. According to the recent researches, beard protects the face from Ultra Violet rays, block around 90% to 95%. It is one of the reason that bearded men’s face looks fresh and healthy.
6. Saves Money
- It saves the cost of shaving cream, razors, aftershave lotions, cosmetics, sunblocks and time as well.
7. Defend Your Laziness
- There are so many men who don’t shave because of their laziness or dullness, but they can make a pretext that beard is good for the protection of skin.
- If you like this post don’t forget to share with your friends. Share your feedback in the comments section below.