Do you want to permanently activate MS Office 2021 free without product key using CMD in Windows? You’re in the right place.
In this tutorial we will guide you step-by-step on how to permanently activate Microsoft Office 2021 free without product key using CMD in Windows.
Why MS Office 2021? MS Office 2021 offers more and advanced features than its predecessors like data types, inking tools, translation & editing tools, ease-of-use features, co-authoring features, advanced functions, and much more..
How to Download? If you haven’t already downloaded MS Office 2021, Download Here. The size of the download file is 4.2 GB, and its name is ProPlus2021Retail.img. Once you download the file open it with any of these tools: Power ISO, 7-Zip, WinRAR, or WinZIP, because the file is stored in image file.
What if an Older Version of Office is Already Installed? If there is an older version of MS Office, like 2019, 2016, or 2013, installed in your computer DON’T uninstall. It will be automatically upgraded to MS Office 2021. All your previously linked accounts and emails will remain intact and present in the MS Office 2021.
|| Don’t forget to review the amazing 4 Plans of Microsoft 365 Business i.e Basic, Standard, Premium, & Business.
Here you can see that the MS Office 2021 Professional Plus prompted for Product Key (License Key) when it was run after the installation. Follow the steps below to activate it.
- How To Setup Custom Domain Email In Outlook 2021, 365, 2019
- How To Setup Gmail In MS 365, Outlook 2021 & Outlook 2019
Free Activate MS Office 2021
In this section you will learn step-by-step on activating Microsoft Office 2021 using CMD.
- Type “CMD” or “Command Prompt” in Windows Search Bar.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
- If your Windows is 32 bit then Copy the below command & Paste after C: \WINDOWS\system32> in CMD. If your Windows is 64 bit then Copy & Paste the other command shown in the next step.
cd /d %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16
- Copy the below command if your Windows is 64 bit and Paste after C: \WINDOWS\system32> in CMD. Since our Windows is 64 bit so we will use this command.
cd /d %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16
- Copy & Paste the below command to install the MS Office 2021 volume license.
for /f %x in ('dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\ProPlus2021VL_KMS*.xrm-ms') do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:"..\root\Licenses16\%x"
- Here you can see that the MS Office 2021 volume license has been installed successfully.
- Now select & Copy the below 5 commands together and Paste in the CMD to complete the final step of MS Office 2021 activation process. It will insert the office key in the MS Office 2021 installation directory.
cscript ospp.vbs /setprt:1688 cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:6F7TH >nul cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:FXYTK-NJJ8C-GB6DW-3DYQT-6F7TH cscript ospp.vbs /sethst:s8.uk.to cscript ospp.vbs /act
- You can see that the 5 commands are executing one-by-one in CMD. Once this process is completed it will show you the message whether the activation of MS Office 2021 is done successfully or not, as shown in the next step.
- Here you can see that the MS Office 2021 professional Plus is activated successfully. It is showing the message “<Product activation successful>“.
- If it shows you the error “0xC004F074” either your internet connection is slow/unstable or KMS server is busy. You can execute the 5th command i.e “cscript ospp.vbs /act” several times until your Office is activated successfully.
- Now to verify whether MS Office 2021 is really activated or not open MS Word from your computer.
- Open a Blank Document.
- Go to Menu and click File.
- Click Account.
- There you can see the status of your MS Office 2021 i.e. whether it is activated or not.
- Here you can see that the Microsoft Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 is activated. LTSC stands for Long-Term Servicing Channel license.
So it was all about permanently activating MS Office 2021 free without product key using CMD. Hope it would have helped you. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.