Are you looking for the best & cheapest Linux VPS hosting with full root access, WHMCS & SSD/HDD storage? You are in the right place. ResellerClub Linux VPS hosting is the best and cheapest VPS hosting in India, Pakistan, USA, UK & worldwide.
Who Needs VPS Hosting?
Let’s say you have an eCommerce website and it is outgrowing your current web-hosting’s bandwidth capacity or you have a new website which needs extra power and performance to handle all the extra traffic you’re getting or you may be a developer and you need a flexibility and control in order to run applications and software configuration.
So in order to be able to scale up your web hosting without purchasing expensive dedicated server hosting then you need VPS(Virtual Private Server) hosting.
What Is VPS Hosting?
A VPS hosting is a service or website hosting environment acts as a standalone dedicated(physical) server and allows for resources such as RAM and CPU to be dedicated to your account. This is achieved by visualizing a dedicated server and dividing the resources amongst the users on that server.
Difference B/W Shared Hosting & Dedicated Server Hosting
Dedicated server is a physical server where all the resources of one machine or server are allocated/dedicated to a single user or website Whereas shared server is a physical server where all the resources, space are shared among hundreds of websites.
In shared hosting you can face security issues, like if any of the website on the shared hosting is hacked, your website will also be compromised as well. If the IP address of shared server is blacklisted your email will also be blacklisted. Shared servers can easily be overloaded because they host hundreds of websites.
This reduce your website speed and push visitors to leave your website, which ultimately results in decreasing your sales and earnings.
There is always a limit of storage and bandwidth in shared hosting. If some other website brings huge amount of traffic your website might have to compromised as well because you are sharing space with it. If you have a simple website shared hosting is very feasible.
Benefits Of VPS Hosting
There are many benefits of VPS hosting like users are guaranteed the resources on their VPS hosting account, means that your account will always be allocated the set amount of CPU, RAM and storage that you’ve chosen regardless of what other users on the server are doing.
This allows for greater performance & stability of your website. Operating System is also not shared with any other users which provides better security for your website files. So using the VPS hosting you are actually getting the services and features of dedicated server hosting at affordable rates.
In this post we will cover following topics:
- Main Features Of ResllerClub VPS Hosting
- Hosting Plans of ResellerClub VPS Hosting
- Comparison Of Hosting Plans With Other VPS Hosting Providers
ResellerClub VPS hosting is powered by KVM(Kernel-based Virtual Machine). KVM is a virtualization infrastructure for the Linux kernel that turns it into a hypervisor, a program that allows multiple operating systems to share a single hardware host.
So KVM makes its VPS hosting very powerful and easy to use and also provides extremely fast-speed.
ResellerClub VPS hosting offers both SSD(Solid State Drive) & HDD(Hard Disk Drive) storage. SSD is newer, faster, lighter and more durable device that stores data on instantly-accessible memory chips, delivers a tremendous performance boost in read/write speed.
SSD is twice faster than HDD and uses less energy whereas HDD Storage is cheaper and offers you more storage as compare to SSD.
ResellerClub VPS hosting offers quick provisioning means as soon as you purchase VPS hosting it gets ready within seconds. It uses OpenStack on all of its VPS Hosting Plans for easy and automated provisioning of servers.
OpenStack is a set of software tools for managing & building cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds.
ResllerClub VPS hosting also offers free migration as well. Sometimes moving hosting providers can get complicated, so to make sure customer won’t find any difficulty while migration there are account managers to assist you in migration process.
ResllerClub VPS hosting offers great ease of management. Its VPS server configuration includes the highly acknowledged enhanced cPanel interface that features everything you need to deliver with a powerful array of tools and options.
You can upgrade your server resources at any time in just few clicks. It also offers multiple Linux distributions. You can build a familiar environment by choosing from various Linux distributions like CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu and Debian.
ResellerClub VPS hosting provides you full root access means you have full administrative control of your hosting. You can completely customize the server environment based on your requirements/business needs and can install any third-party software as well.
ResellerClub VPS hosting servers are backed by Neustar’s DDoS protection service. It greatly minimize the risk of downtime in the event of any DDoS attacks. DDoS(Distributed Denial of Service) is a type of cyber attack that attempts to make an online service slow or unavailable.
VPS Hosting Plans
ResellerClub VPS Hosting offers 2 storage options i.e
- VPS Hosting With SSD Storage
- VPS Hosting With HDD Storage
1. VPS Hosting With SSD Storage
ResellerClub offers 4 plans for its Linux VPS SSD Hosting:
- Standard Plan: 2 CPU Cores, 20 GB SSD storage, 2 GB RAM, 1 Terabyte Bandwidth.
- Business Plan: 2 CPU Cores, 40 GB SSD storage, 4 GB RAM, 1 Terabyte Bandwidth.
- Pro Plan: 3 CPU Cores, 80 GB SSD storage, 6 GB RAM, 2 Terabyte Bandwidth.
- Elite Plan: 4 CPU Cores, 120 GB SSD storage, 8 GB RAM, 2 Terabyte Bandwidth.
You can save from 20% to 35% in each plan depending on a billing cycle that you choose. For example, in Standard Plan if you choose 1 month billing cycle you can save 20% and if you choose 1 year billing cycle you can save 35%.
For example, Standard Plan’s 1 month billing cycle cost is $9.59/month. Its yearly cost will be $9.59 X 12 = $115.08. Standard Plan’s 1 year billing cycle cost is $7.99/month. Its yearly cost will be $7.99 X 12 = $95.88. It means that in Standard Plan’s 1 year billing cycle you can save $19.2.
- Here are the 4 VPS SSD hosting plans with rates:
2. VPS Hosting With HDD Storage
ResellerClub offers 4 plans for its Linux VPS HDD Hosting:
- Standard Plan: 2 CPU Cores, 30 GB HDD storage, 2 GB RAM, 1 Terabyte Bandwidth.
- Business Plan: 2 CPU Cores, 60 GB HDD storage, 4 GB RAM, 2 Terabyte Bandwidth.
- Pro Plan: 3 CPU Cores, 120 GB HDD storage, 6 GB RAM, 3 Terabyte Bandwidth.
- Elite Plan: 4 CPU Cores, 240 GB HDD storage, 8 GB RAM, 3 Terabyte Bandwidth.
You can save from 20% to 40% in each plan depending on a billing cycle that you choose.
- Here are the 4 VPS HDD hosting plans with rates:
Comparison With Other VPS Hostings
Once you will go through the VPS hosting plans of these companies you will have a good idea about the rates and features of ResellerClub’s Linux VPS Hosting.
1. Namecheap VPS Hosting Plans
- Pulsar Plan: 2 CPU Cores, 2 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD RAID 10, 1000 GB Bandwidth.
- Quasar Plan: 4 CPU Cores, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD RAID 10, 3000 GB Bandwidth.
2. HostGator VPS Hosting Plans
- Snappy 2000: 2 GB RAM, 2 Cores CPU, 120 GB Disk Space, Unmetered Bandwidth.
- Snappy 4000: 4 GB RAM, 2 Cores CPU, 165 GB Disk Space, Unmetered Bandwidth.
- Snappy 8000: 8 GB RAM, 4 Cores CPU, 240 GB Disk Space, Unmetered Bandwidth.
- These were the main features & hosting plans of ResellerClub’s Linux VPS Hosting. ResellerClub VPS hosting offers 4 hosting plans that helps you to choose the exact hosting plan for your website. You must have acknowledged its incredible features and cheap rates as well. Now which VPS hosting plan you choose, completely depends on your website requirements and budget.
- If you like this post then don’t forget to share with other people. Share your feedback in the comments section below.